Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

5 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

Dude, one of the best things of TV coverage of leicester city away matches is the supporters staying after the final whistle to cheer the team 😀

4-0 up and not wanting to cheer your team afterwards? Watch it on TV maybe?

I've left about two matches early in 25 years. I'm only guessing at the mindset

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, guest123 said:

and like i've said many times, if people wanted to jump up and down waving scarfs around and flags all game whilst looking around to see if others are joining in they'd be already doing it

Seems to me the only person looking around the crowd to see what others are doing was YOU! Presume you were bored with the on-field action.

8 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

Dude, one of the best things of TV coverage of leicester city away matches is the supporters staying after the final whistle to cheer the team 😀

4-0 up and not wanting to cheer your team afterwards? Watch it on TV maybe?

another example of why our aways are better, people who go to them aren’t doing it out of habit but doing it as they want to support the team. nobody was leaving early at blackburn, swansea, southampton etc. 

Edited by AllGoneTitsSchlupp
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, guest123 said:

so are you really trying to tell me "half the stands were clearing out" 10 minutes before the end? have a day off

Yes I am, because this is what the ground looked like with 5 minutes left to play. Empty seats everywhere 

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

If you don't think this is embarrassing then we have no hopePXL_20231209_164937050~2.jpg

1 minute ago, steveherbe said:

Seems to me the only person looking around the crowd to see what others are doing was YOU! Presume you were bored with the on-field action.

i'm more than pleased with what i see on the pitch, probably in a minority of people who genuinely enjoy it, but if YOU seriously think in probably 95 minutes of football people can't avert their eyes to what is going on around them for 2 seconds then you need to give your head a wobble. unless you're actually jumping up and down all game looking around to see if people are joining in with you and i've touched a nerve

• Like 1

My 3 point plan for the KPS atmosphere:

- Ban all under 15s and over 75s (no exceptions)

- Lock the doors and block the vomitories with stewards until full time. One person in any given group may leave early if they can prove its an emergency, but they'll need to wait until the next substitution so they don't block anyone's view.

- Cameras on every block monitored for singing, anyone caught singing for fewer than 5 consecutive or non-consecutive minutes in a rolling ten-minute period throughout the game = lifetime ban

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I've left about two matches early in 25 years. I'm only guessing at the mindset

Exactly but very hard to guess the mindset after all the comments about only being in second gear so far this season and then leaving early with a 4-0 lead. Is there a 2 for 1 before 5pm offer somewhere that I don’t know about. I gave myself an hour to get the train to Nottingham after the match for a gig. Most people near me moved off after the final whistle. Long ball Larry and hoof it Henry had already left before the final whistle after their conversation between rows. Did managed to get hoof it Henry to clap in time with a couple of songs for a bit. 

5 minutes ago, guest123 said:

ok, thanks for clarifying you were exaggerating as clearly that isn't half empty

Ignoring the Plymouth fans (who have got to go a lot further than Earl Shilton) it's not far off.

But let's face it. Truth has never proven to be your strong point in this thread.

1 minute ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Ignoring the Plymouth fans (who have got to go a lot further than Earl Shilton) it's not far off.

But let's face it. Truth has never proven to be your strong point in this thread.

there's literally a photo that proves what he said was nonsense, but lets not that get in the way of moaning though aye

32 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Oh so it looks like we've got to the point now where one or two are wanting to dictate what we wear to the football now as well.

Hats and scarves and gloves soon to be banned I hope unless it's below a certain temperature. Classic.

Anyway, see you all again on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and Saturday evening/Sunday morning in two weeks when we go through this merry go round yet again of the same posts and the same whining and the same things being said by the same people over and over and over.

Dictate is a bit strong. 

6 minutes ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

nah, actually, f**k it, come on then, what exactly on this whole 211 pages of this thread have i been chatting shit then? where ever i have sat in the ground i've posted whatever i've seen and experienced including giving UFS credit where it was due, so i'll sit here with great anticipation to see what you have to say to back up that bold statement 

1 hour ago, guest123 said:

what about it? i left early (for a change), you really think wilf on 100k a week gives a shit that im on raw dykes road when he's waving at his family in their box afterwards

yeah exactly you said it (for a change) , this guy bloke says he leaves early every time what’s the point in going support from minute one to the final whistle