Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, foxgas said:

Watching the Watford Ipswich game, big gaps in the stands

. I bet the Watford owners would love a full house every week wether they stay till the end or not.

Bet the Watford players would want that full house to still be full after they'd delivered a 4-0 panning to stay top of the league too.

1 hour ago, ourla said:

Initially I was going to totally agree with this. Through circs I can't go regular but would be up for the odd match (be quite vocal and stay until the end) but gave up trying to get a ticket years ago. However.... my nephew seems to be manage to get a ticket for most matches he wants to go. And, aren't a lot of other Prem and Championship clubs in a similar situation....?

As far as I’m aware other clubs aren’t militant about forcing memberships on their fanbases. I’d guess wee have gagged a high STH/Capacity ratio too but I’m not sure on that point.

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

It’s not just an English problem though. Sure, it’s not quite Germany or Eastern Europe, but there are countless loud stadiums in the country with fans that respond positively and negatively, but they’re vociferous in doing so. 

We are the Fulham of the Midlands. 

Bit harsh on Fulham that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

And......... there it is.

Ah bless you are sensitive.  I actually thought it was quite funny. Certainly made me smile. Think it was probably the irony of having my grammar corrected by someone using the statement 'The fvck happened to paragraphs?'.   Kinda like farting out loud and your stinky ass dog looking at you with a disapproving look.   All good.

3 minutes ago, Batfink77 said:

Ah bless you are sensitive.  I actually thought it was quite funny. Certainly made me smile. Think it was probably the irony of having my grammar corrected by someone using the statement 'The fvck happened to paragraphs?'.   Kinda like farting out loud and your stinky ass dog looking at you with a disapproving look.   All good.

Being sensitive is actually a good thing, believe it or not, so your attempt at a putdown doesn't really sting much.

After the last god knows how many pages of utter excuse after excuse of why the atmosphere is bad, let’s flip it around.. it’s match day!!!!!! Let’s have a good atmosphere in the section, if your seated just outside the standers, join in.. sk2 join in. Whether you like the songs or not (I don’t like all of them) but let’s all join in as one.. 

if any of the ufs lads are reading this, a bit of positive feedback for you.. As we already have a limited songbook then use all songs available.. 

we’re on the way

vichai had a dream

on Wednesday nights under the lights.

Air them more.. use player chants more (don’t wait for them to do something well) let them know we’re singing their name.. 

when I player goes off chant their song, when they come on chant their song.. 

Get fatawu chant going which is a belter.. 

just something I’ve noticed the last few matches.. and that’s not knocking the fantastic work your already doing.. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

After the last god knows how many pages of utter excuse after excuse of why the atmosphere is bad, let’s flip it around.. it’s match day!!!!!! Let’s have a good atmosphere in the section, if your seated just outside the standers, join in.. sk2 join in. Whether you like the songs or not (I don’t like all of them) but let’s all join in as one.. 

if any of the ufs lads are reading this, a bit of positive feedback for you.. As we already have a limited songbook then use all songs available.. 

we’re on the way

vichai had a dream

on Wednesday nights under the lights.

Air them more.. use player chants more (don’t wait for them to do something well) let them know we’re singing their name.. 

when I player goes off chant their song, when they come on chant their song.. 

Get fatawu chant going which is a belter.. 

just something I’ve noticed the last few matches.. and that’s not knocking the fantastic work your already doing.. 

This

player chants should be sung so much more. I sit in section and rarely hear them but can’t start them from where I sit. The Fatawu chant needs to be integrated as it’s amazing and I see him becoming a big player for us. Let’s get it rocking today 

• Like 2