Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

The last match was doom and gloom on the atmosphere front, but credit where it’s due I thought it was ok tonight and sk1/2 was even singing, stood up at the end with stand up if you love Leicester.. not perfect but then again the attendance was on the lower side but improved on what I thought.. 

Enzo at the end making sure and gesturing for the team to stand with the section, perfection!! 

• Like 2

Just now, splinterdream said:

Loved the atmosphere tonight, great night really enjoyed it, even had a stand up if you love leicester, need 1 of those a game I think, may annoy a few of the moaners and they'll give up their season ticket.

The ironic clap to people in G1 and G2 had me laughing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was better tonight. Big applause to the singing section who effectively conducted the atmosphere and brought a really good blend of classics and player chants to keep a steady general buzz.   I was surrounded by a few different faces tonight and they all Seemed in the mood and up for up it more than the regular Saturday crowd. Wonder If those committed to a late cold Wednesday night have a bit more passion than those who turn up 3pm Saturday..

• Like 3

Had the game in the corporate bit tonight as a work Xmas jolly instead of my usual in sk1. What really stood out to me apart from the killer eyes and the disgusting looks when I started to sing and bang on the barrier , ( letters of complaint probably already being written by the regulars). .

Times during the game ,sk1,l1and the family stand singing different songs while the usual happy clappers where just smashing cardboard. If only that was a whole end in unison it would have been quite loud.

At the end of the game that awful music that's belted out at full tilt was very quiet in the west stand., so I wonder if its done on purpose  by the club in certain areas? 

Anyway back to my zone for the rest  of the season  .

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Enjoyed tonight way more than Saturday for some reason. 

Was dreading it as well. 

I suggest we let every team take a one goal lead, it seems to wake some people up a bit. 

After they scored, ground seem to get louder with blue army chant. Going need that more this season. 

• Like 2

Alot better not amazing but it doesn't take much to make a markedly improvement! 

It's like we need our backs against the wall!

Still a mass exodus on 85, albeit not on the scale of Saturday - even though there would have been more reason tonight - midweek, cold(er :ph34r:) than Saturday....