Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

9 hours ago, mj1452 said:

couldn’t go last night as was ill, bloody frustrating as sounds like it was better.

First time STH this year, Sit in C2 with a friend from work and its awful around there but deffo considering moving to SK1 or close next year.

C2 is awful every year 👍 unfortunately ive been stuck there for 10 years 😭

11 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

On this. I know it might come across cringy but if you enjoy it there letting the club know this by way of an email will be a huge help.

They still have it down as being a trial etc.

How would I do this?

Can you give an email that would help the most to you UFS boys?

Must admit that I am normally in West stand and join in with the normal goal celebratory singing but I do not know many songs that the singing section sing. You try to grasp it but before you know they move to another. It would be great to have a section that we could learn to songs? Might

get more people joining in...just a thought.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kuredufox said:

Must admit that I am normally in West stand and join in with the normal goal celebratory singing but I do not know many songs that the singing section sing. You try to grasp it but before you know they move to another. It would be great to have a section that we could learn to songs? Might

get more people joining in...just a thought.

http://www.unionfs.co.uk/songbook.html

Believe this'll be updated in the coming days but all songs are here 👍

14 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

http://www.unionfs.co.uk/songbook.html

Believe this'll be updated in the coming days but all songs are here 👍

Bloody hell, there are some classics in there that I'd completely forgotten.

Being in the Kop at Filbo is over 20 years ago now and it's absolutely doing my head in 

• Like 1

I took one of my mates to Millwall the other day. He’s a Brentford ST holder.

Stood in the SK1/G1 corner and he thought we were great, just wondered why it was half empty.

On the other hand, I taught him some of the chants on the way up, and I found it pathetic that he probably sang more than 75% of the stadium (despite learning the songs a few hours before the game)

p.s. For anyone wondering, no, he didn’t find the chants particularly hard to remember.

• Like 3

On 14/12/2023 at 21:45, Filbert_Ross said:

Not seen anything mentioned about being booed off at half time by some. 
suppose it was at the ref though 🙄

Two guys in SK1 were booing and shouting abuse at half time, quite a few turned on them, and told them to shut it. Honestly the entitlement of some is incredible.

20 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Stood in the SK1/G1 corner and he thought we were great, just wondered why it was half empty.

On the other hand, I taught him some of the chants on the way up, and I found it pathetic that he probably sang more than 75% of the stadium (despite learning the songs a few hours before the game)

p.s. For anyone wondering, no, he didn’t find the chants particularly hard to remember.

Top of SK1/G1 corner is good. Alot of singers around there. Shame not that many stand lower down between there and singing section

24 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

See that’s the thing, they ain’t difficult to remember. Leicester boys are we is literally the first song to be belted out from kick off week in week out and it’s sung by a handful and the section. It’s just a full on excuse if anyone says it’s too many words and too confusing. 

i think the songbook is in desperate need for expanding, new songs and a complete freshen up. Even the Ipswich fans have allez allez allez going the other day, and Christmas chants :whistle:

just saying 

8 hours ago, MS0204 said:

See that’s the thing, they ain’t difficult to remember. Leicester boys are we is literally the first song to be belted out from kick off week in week out and it’s sung by a handful and the section. It’s just a full on excuse if anyone says it’s too many words and too confusing. 

i think the songbook is in desperate need for expanding, new songs and a complete freshen up. Even the Ipswich fans have allez allez allez going the other day, and Christmas chants :whistle:

just saying 

I try and join in with a lot of the chants in H1 as we are relatively close to UFS and I’m not the only one. However I still can’t make head nor tail of some songs, particularly that Daka song that’s been resurrected since his return to the team. 🤷🏻‍♂️