Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

59 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I try and join in with a lot of the chants in H1 as we are relatively close to UFS and I’m not the only one. However I still can’t make head nor tail of some songs, particularly that Daka song that’s been resurrected since his return to the team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That chant is a couple of years old, only started singing it again when he plays.. there is a YouTube video of it from 2021, sung to the tune waka waka on YouTube 

Tsamina mina, eh eh

Patson Daka, eh eh

Tsamina mina zangalewa

He comes from Zambia

Seems a tongue twister but you get there eventually lol

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

I try and join in with a lot of the chants in H1 as we are relatively close to UFS and I’m not the only one. However I still can’t make head nor tail of some songs, particularly that Daka song that’s been resurrected since his return to the team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have similar issues with a few new ones. Hopefully, @Union FS get the songbook updated soon. 

It was definitely one of the better. I think for the first half an hour or so it was great. Was very up and down even by our standards, you could have a 5 minute song followed by 5 minutes of a pin drop.

Quite an enjoyable one on the whole really.

7 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Have you looked at the songbook on the UFS website?

8 hours ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

The area from where this is being filmed is probably the weirdest section of home support I’ve seen in England.

Aquascutum and CP’d up to the nines, giving stacks and yet a handful of stewards got them all sat down within 5 mins. 

Did enjoy them singing ‘Premier League and you ****ed it up’ at us though. Reckon we should pinch ironically that for ourselves. 

• Like 3