Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Have we changed the words to E I E I O? Could hear loads of people singing we are Leicester instead of we are champions?

We are champions is the official version imo

(Nigel Pearson king)

I’ve always known it as we are Leicester, Enzo is our king.. 

we are champions sounds again too cocky especially as it could go either way 

Feels like everyone on this thread (bar one or two) either sits in SK1 or is a fan of UFS.

So we end up just having the same argument every week with no-one to push our views towards.

So we are just repeating the same thing to the same crowd of people.

Would there be a way to get more involved / aware of the section in a way other than FT? Get more people down the kop and begin to grow the section? 

• Like 1

I left on the 94th min and clapped the players as I was heading down the stairs. I try my best to stay as close to the final whistle as possible but getting down them stairs is annoying lol. Il tell you what il admit maybe I should just bite the bullet and deal with the wait at the end so from now on I will do just that. But it still won’t change anything 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

We have some right miserable ****ers as fans. All ready with their excuses as to why its imperative they leave early. 

If football is so inconvenient to you then stay at home. The entitlement of 'it's only Rotherham' and 'I didn't want to watch ten minutes of passing' is embarrassing.

Then they get defensive saying they don't like being called less of a supporter when they are literally far less of a supporter as a result.

Fanbase needs a cleanse.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Those making an early beeline for the exits were probably trying to avoid the shite music that starts bang on the final whistle. Only joking but what a moment killer that is. 

Tbf I thought Shakira was actually quite good in the circumstances.

Sit in West Stand block B. Always has been and probably always will be a bit more passive and sedate to the Kop end. The atmosphere though was much better especially in the second half yesterday. Fans stayed later than the Millwall game but as said by others still a mass exodus on 90. Can’t really understand why people don’t stay til the end and clap the players off. They deserve it for the season we’re having.

Have been in SK3 for about 13 years and it's notably quieter now than it has been in previous years. Not that it was ever bouncing but people would join in with a fair few chants. I notice now that many will clap but not chant, it's just odd. I think it is a wider football problem but I guess our journey over this time period is unique too, and maybe many have an apathy towards it now.

9 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Absolutely wank today other than section.. 

Pretty standard really. 

Stayed to applaud the lads and manager and still got out of the city limits easily afterwards. 

Streams leaving should stay gone. 

G1 corner was good again yesterday* 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 2

On the positive side if you stay,like we do, to applaud the team off, the toilets are less crowded when you do leave. It's also much easier to get a bus up to city centre. We have several people on our row who turn up after kickoff, go down to the concourse ten minutes before half time, come back up after second half kickoff and leave ten minutes early, very odd, seem to miss half the game. I can't believe it's the attraction of possibly the worst, and most expensive,food and drink in the country.