Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

8 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Let’s be honest, our standards aren’t very high. Average end and we’re happy 

I went Birmingham away which was probably just as good an atmosphere as the other away games Ipswich and Cardiff and compared to all the teams that have come to king power we have been better than all of them except from maybe Leeds 

9 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I wonder where you were? I was in the middle of the support at the back and it really was cracking - loud, varied with songs for individual players (the Ricardo  song is a grower), with humour (Enzo clearly engrossed in the game to wave so we waved at him for a minute or two) - it was the epitome of a great away end for me . The players and Enzo definitely appreciated it 

8 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'm sorry mate but there was nothing meh about our support last night. It was constant and varied throughout! Cardiff gave absolutely nothing for us to feed off either.

7 hours ago, Munshi said:

Tbf it sounded quite loud on the stream too.

Yeah genuinely seems in the minority. I don't think it was bad but I was surprised to get back and see these sorts of comments, I thought it was pretty average really. Birmingham was better for me and probably Ipswich too.

I was in the corner so quite far to the right.

Cardiff's home atmosphere the worst I've been to all season other than Blackburn. Just eerily quiet and they always used to have a bit more about them, even at their current ground.

46 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

Hearing we shall not be moved again is giving flashbacks to 2016 

Watford away (2015-16) was the best rendition of "we shall not be moved" I'd heard ... for a long, long time.

(and obviously the first time with the words "we are top of the Premier League", rather than the old traditional "just like a team that's gonna win the FA Cup")

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah genuinely seems in the minority. I don't think it was bad but I was surprised to get back and see these sorts of comments, I thought it was pretty average really. Birmingham was better for me and probably Ipswich too.

I was in the corner so quite far to the right.

Cardiff's home atmosphere the worst I've been to all season other than Blackburn. Just eerily quiet and they always used to have a bit more about them, even at their current ground.

I agree. Maybe it depends where you were stood? I was also stood in the top far right hand corner and whilst I enjoyed it and the atmosphere was OK I didn't feel like it anything to write home about. Then again I only go to about 4 or 5 aways a season and maybe the standard of support is just quite low these days? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I agree. Maybe it depends where you were stood? I was also stood in the top far right hand corner and whilst I enjoyed it and the atmosphere was OK I didn't feel like it anything to write home about. Then again I only go to about 4 or 5 aways a season and maybe the standard of support is just quite low these days? 

The standard is low sadly. Cardiff was one of the better ones this season 

2 hours ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

Hearing we shall not be moved again is giving flashbacks to 2016 

how long now till we start singing we’re gonna win the league and staying 20 minutes after games 

Looks very likely now, from the straw poll there's no dentists appointments for supporters to rush off to on Monday, so should be good crowd staying until the end :-)

3D40C51B-F93D-4921-8C18-F805778FEFDE.jpeg

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Embarrassing. Probably worst I’ve experienced 

All you ever do is bitch and moan about the fans and atmosphere.

If you hate it why do you bother?

I spotted some empty seats at the bottom

of the section today and moved down to the front. The thing I find staggering is the number of people in the immediate rows behind UFS who don’t mutter a word? Literally row upon row of silence, it won’t get better unless Union FS get some proper backing.

11 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

I spotted some empty seats at the bottom

of the section today and moved down to the front. The thing I find staggering is the number of people in the immediate rows behind UFS who don’t mutter a word? Literally row upon row of silence, it won’t get better unless Union FS get some proper backing.

I don’t think a group of 20 will inspire a crowd with some inaudible self satisfying wordie essay about Winks

Keep it clear and simple as the bulk of the ‘Kop’ and L1 did 

3 chants needed to lift the side and the stadium will get behind, it’s nothing new ffs

IMG_6457.jpeg

Edited by Bob Hazels shorts

31 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Embarrassing. Probably worst I’ve experienced 

Was poor today, but a couple of big factors probably behind it.

1) a lot of sore heads and tired eyes from last night

2) the horrible realisation that the festive period is over and a lot of people are back to work tomorrow, so everyone is pretty pee'd off

New years day game, in my memory anyway, have always been like today so I wasn't expecting much, could barely get up for it myself 

• Like 1