Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

I don't understand our fans. There are some who make ssssh noises when it's quiet, instead of making ssssh noises why not sing? Utterly weird. 

Probably the same people in hurry to get back to their SUV and sit in traffic slightly earlier! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

What a load of rubbish, when will you understand that folk don't want orchestrated sing alongs with middle class flag waving tories in smelly gazelles trying to recreate European crowds. There is a reason why it's taken you 10 years to get a couple of hundred together. We don't want to be dictated too by your ilk. You go on as if you are the saviours of  atmosphere, I find your group embarrassing.

So what do you want? 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

It's those that sit in their cars waiting to leave the stadium carpark 

I sit near the back of the Kop, so by the time I get out (after ft ;)) they're queuing from the memorial garden round. Must be sat there for best part of an hour having missed 10/15 of the game 

This makes me smile every game, no idea why they do it 😳

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

What a load of rubbish, when will you understand that folk don't want orchestrated sing alongs with middle class flag waving tories in smelly gazelles trying to recreate European crowds. There is a reason why it's taken you 10 years to get a couple of hundred together. We don't want to be dictated too by your ilk. You go on as if you are the saviours of  atmosphere, I find your group embarrassing.

Jesus....lol

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Or perhaps it’s the club refusing to put tickets on general sale anymore. 

What are you on about…I can only count 1 away game this season which hasn’t sold out to STH/members. Why should a bingo bus stag group get tickets, when there’s already demand that’s outstripping supply from city fans? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

You don’t sit in the section do you lol

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

You're doing a great job, the atmospheres electric.

But UFS isn't taking off, it's a failing experiment. 90% of the group haven't a clue what the 80/90's were like. So you stand there, wave a flag a chant PG rated songs copying European teams It's boring. 

Just now, BigMicky said:

But UFS isn't taking off, it's a failing experiment. 90% of the group haven't a clue what the 80/90's were like. So you stand there, wave a flag a chant PG rated songs copying European teams It's boring. 

So the answer is to sit in silence and do nothing?  By the way I went to games in them 80's and 90's...just sayin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

How exactly are you being dictated to?

If you want the atmosphere to be like it was in the 80s/90s with non PG songs you have the ability - use your voice in the ground. 

• Like 1

Just now, FoxesTez said:

If you want the atmosphere to be like it was in the 80s/90s with non PG songs you have the ability - use your voice in the ground. 

He just wants to moan.  Its ok we've got 20,000 of them at every game.  They never do anything and don't like anyone who actually tries.  Pity them.

Just now, purpleronnie said:

image.png.ea27cb92d5e9d87ea5fa03991928822b.png

1 minute ago, FoxesTez said:

You are insinuating that I don't? 

See messages above re dictated to.