Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Alot of questionable things happen at our club, alot is made of it being too friendly and family orientated, too nice, welcoming to away fans but atleast we’re not Sunderland.

Modern football, across the board. Crikey.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2024 at 18:07, ElusiveEd said:

A huge majority seemed to be complete families. Mums, dads and their kids or just dads with kids.

I'd be interested in how they managed to get tickets as having been a ST holder right next to M block I've never seen any of them before. Almost like it was a one off day out family treat for the kids and not the norm for a match day.

Did they somehow offer tickets to non members?

They all seemed to have a good time anyway. 

I'm a season ticket holder with several others elsewhere in the ground but as it was my son's birthday this week we managed to get him and 5 of his mates tickets in M block.

This was done as season ticket holder guests. My son has a season ticket but his mates hardly ever get to matches as it's just too difficult, they're obsessed with City but only get to one or two matches a year if that. They loved every minute of it, singing and chanting for the whole match.

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 3

On 01/01/2024 at 21:19, Bilo said:

20221023_075922.jpg

On 01/01/2024 at 21:36, SystonFox said:

This thread is class.

unless you were one of the Moscow 25 or went Yeovil away in league one I think @BigMick should stfu

On 01/01/2024 at 21:53, CosbehFox said:

Sometimes I just think people see people having fun and just get a bit jealous 

On 01/01/2024 at 21:56, Dan LCFC said:

Haha I forgot about this cretin. New year, same pillock.

On 01/01/2024 at 21:58, Mike Oxlong said:

I’m not bothered about what Micky says 

I like and support what UFS are doing but comments as per your earlier post create a sense that there is a view that UFS participants are a superior breed of fan. I just don’t think that’s going to help your cause 

On 01/01/2024 at 22:21, foxy tiler said:

I swear if UFS cured world hunger,sorted out world peace and heralded in a new bright age....there would still be people looking to bring em down.🙄 without them and one or two other small groups dotted about the king power would literally be a library. 

IMG_4580.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

If there was an award for one of the worst away atmospheres so far this season then this would rank quite high.. absolutely embarrassing.. :dunno: 

Are you in the lower tier?

I think upper has been decent in the first half

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

If there was an award for one of the worst away atmospheres so far this season then this would rank quite high.. absolutely embarrassing.. :dunno: 

Doesn’t sound that bad on the radio imo

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

careful … you’ll have folk on here telling you not to go if you criticise it 🙄