Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

I was sat 2 rows in front of them in the Millwall end. A couple of absolute helmets who were kicked out 5 minutes after this. 

Missed the first Millwall goal as they were too busy trying to make eye contact with away fans

15 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just me that, when people do a little helicopter gesture with their hand, chooses not to get outraged or offended by it or anyone else the same?

Anyone else rather police time and resource was spent on other things and that people didn’t pick up criminal records and football banning orders for distasteful hand gestures?

Seems like this is happening with more regularity and there’s plenty of our fan base up in arms about it. I’d imagine those two things are linked and that, if everyone shrugged their shoulders and moved on with their life, it might eventually stop happening.

Yeah. If everyone got up in arms about it, it would happen a lot more. If like you say people shrugged shoulders at it, it would stop immediately.

People do it just for reactions.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just me that, when people do a little helicopter gesture with their hand, chooses not to get outraged or offended by it or anyone else the same?

Anyone else rather police time and resource was spent on other things and that people didn’t pick up criminal records and football banning orders for distasteful hand gestures?

Seems like this is happening with more regularity and there’s plenty of our fan base up in arms about it. I’d imagine those two things are linked and that, if everyone shrugged their shoulders and moved on with their life, it might eventually stop happening.

Honestly I wouldn't sing or make signals about hillsborough, Matthew harding, Munich or sala in my head they need a kicking teach them a lesson. 

24 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Plenty of scumbags in our fanbase aswell that seem to live in glass houses. Went to the MK dons game last year and people were singing ‘Cloughies in a box’. Not sure what relevance that had to the game like but hey ho. Just general thick as shit mongos 

Edited by South Shire Fox

8 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I sat in the main stand amongst the Millwall fans for reasons I won’t bore you with. They were dire. Truly dire. Our end was glorious. Thoroughly enjoyed looking cross when we scored, and clapping meekly when they did 🦊

Yh celebrations as usual were shite although third goal where I was was good 

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

It's been a while since I managed to get to an away game, but I thought upper tier was pretty decent? 😅

Agree, I enjoyed the upper tier today considering it was Saturday 12:30 which is usually poor. Cracking Chicken Balti pie too.

• Like 1

These clowns are hilarious acting hard, still laugh at the bouncing man clip earlier in the season. They’re a complete parody of themselves, away fans from every team should just wind them up, film it and but it on a YouTube channel called “angry millwall fans”. Bring the hilarity to a world stage.

Also fully grown men making helicopter signs, ****ing hilarious, people should just laugh at them for how pathetic it makes them look.  I used to run around with my arms out making airplane noises when I was about 6. 

Thought we sounded good today on the radio and my stream though.

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I sat in the main stand amongst the Millwall fans for reasons I won’t bore you with. They were dire. Truly dire. Our end was glorious. Thoroughly enjoyed looking cross when we scored, and clapping meekly when they did 🦊

Need to look again but I’m sure I saw in the main stand, the one to Leicester’s right looking at the pitch, someone jump up and put their arms in the air at the final whistle. lol

Was a bit dire in the lower tier and a majority of the chants and songs drifted from left to the right as it seemed more fun over towards their lot on the left. We just had the helicopter and flat cap bell-ends near us. 

I swear we have more fans leave the KP at 80 mins than they had in their whole ground. 

Edited by ElusiveEd

32 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Need to look again but I’m sure I saw in the main stand, the one to Leicester’s right looking at the pitch, someone jump up and put their arms in the air at the final whistle. lol

That is indeed where I was sat 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

lol puts paid to my theory that today was going to be a better end than Coventry. Although maybe it doesn't, worryingly.

Apparently nothing is truly random, but with our fans and how good an away end is, it really really is. We're often crap when we should be good and vice versa.

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol puts paid to my theory that today was going to be a better end than Coventry. Although maybe it doesn't, worryingly.

Apparently nothing is truly random, but with our fans and how good an away end is, it really really is. We're often crap when we should be good and vice versa.

Cov will be really shit mark my words. 

Been so many times in big followings and it's always shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Cov will be really shit mark my words. 

Been so many times in big followings and it's always shit. 

MK Dons was *the* worst end I’ve ever been in

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Generally believe this is the big problem with Liverpool as well (although for god sake please do not go up their route). It happens to them more because of how they react.