Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

4 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Cov will be really shit mark my words. 

Been so many times in big followings and it's always shit. 

Yeah my expectations for it are very low unfortunately. I'll believe it when it happens.

27 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Atletico Madrid for me. Given the context of the fixture it was an embarrassment.

In terms of big away ends but yeah the feedback from that was terrible.

Our very consequential away ends to be like that e.g Man United 2016. I think the ticket office stitches those games up 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

I've never really understood why people leave at 80 or 85 mins.  First off football tickets are not cheap....I for one am staying til the end to get my money's worth.

Secondly how many late goals are scored in games, especially by city in my time of watching them (30 years plus).  So to leave at 80 mins with a game at, say 1-1 and in the balance is beyond me.  I'd be gutted to miss an 89th minute winner.  

i leave at half time because of this 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Atletico Madrid for me. Given the context of the fixture it was an embarrassment.

****ing hell I’d forgotten about that. 

Just goes to show “it’s only Rotherham” is bollocks.

Champions League quarter final away at a world famous club and we still had a day-tripper away end. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

****ing hell I’d forgotten about that. 

Just goes to show “it’s only Rotherham” is bollocks.

Champions League quarter final away at a world famous club and we still had a day-tripper away end. 

Said it on the last page, our ends really are so so random. I can't quite pinpoint where we'll be good or not.

I was in genuine amazement in Madrid. Couldn't believe how pitifully bad it was.

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Said it on the last page, our ends really are so so random. I can't quite pinpoint where we'll be good or not.

I was in genuine amazement in Madrid. Couldn't believe how pitifully bad it was.

Wednesday this season has to be down there as one of the worst I’ve been in. Couldn’t believe how bad it was. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Wednesday this season has to be down there as one of the worst I’ve been in. Couldn’t believe how bad it was. 

Wednesday, Liverpool in the cup this season and MK dons last year might’ve been the worst ends iv ever been in.

• Sad 1

I recently went to Brighton V Brentford before Xmas and their atmosphere was non existant - the odd chant which doesn't gain traction and fizzles out. You quite often hear about other stadiums like United, Man City, Liverpool whose atmosphere is dead as well (tourist trap).

I just dont think there are many home grounds in the UK which have this rocking type of atmosphere. We definitely did during the premier league champions campaign, but i think that was due to what we were doing on the pitch. Being the underdog in a home tie when you're winning generates a better atmosphere, same with being in the away end. I think a lot of the atmposhere is relative to the team you're playing, not saying that is right but just seems to be the way, which is for all clubs not just LCFC related.

20 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

If everyone else was like me then we were all drunk, tired and just starting to begin a serious hangover.

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Coventry’s ground will be rocking on Sat.

Their backing is very good now. Hope I’m wrong, but very confident that ours will be rubbish. 

We should feed off that really.

I know we're often self critical of our support, but I can't remember the last time we went to somewhere where it was back and forth with the home fans.

21 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I was only talking about this the other day. Absolutely disgusting. Some old dear was fuming that I was standing up.