Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Apologies in advance, it’s a 7am kickoff here, the absolute latest I can leave the house is 9am, so if there’s a bit of time added on, I could be one of those sneaking off early.

Plastic

• Haha 1

I BLOODY HOPE TONIGHT ITS THE BEST ATMOSPHERE OF THE SEASON SO FAR I HOPE WE RAISE THE TEAMS CONFIDENCE AND CAUSE THAT RICHTER SCALE AT THE UNIVERSITY TO GO OFF THE SCALE !!

We as fans have the opportunity to be the 12th man to cheer our lads throughout the game you can choose to sit in silence that’s your right but I really hope tonight we make the biggest noise we’ve made for a long time it’s up to you if you wish too then we can make this ground a tough place to come as a visiting team song cheer the life out of the away fans silence them out sing them, when we get going there’s no club better than our fans !!:scarf:

https://www.thefosseway.net/viewpoint/leicester-city-king-power-atmosphere

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Apologies in advance, it’s a 7am kickoff here, the absolute latest I can leave the house is 9am, so if there’s a bit of time added on, I could be one of those sneaking off early.

You bloody traitor you AF call yourself a foxes fan 😉Just go in late for work blame the traffic or lost your car keys!!😂😉😵‍💫

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 1

Fans need to be bang up for it tonight. I know our style of play doesn't really translate to creating a frenetic atmosphere, but that being said it's easily the biggest game of the season. Beat these and Southampton at home and the season takes care of itself in the other 15 games in my opinion. 

Get behind the lads for 90 (+8) as we might need the extra man given all of our players that are unavailable. These are bringing 3,300 and will make a racket, every game I have watched of theirs on the tele they sound good. 

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sold them all including the 1300 that could have been given to home fans instead. 

thats decent for a Monday 8pm KO all the way along the A47!

21 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

I have a season ticket there it can be brilliant but also awful it’s all about how L1 are 

Agreed. Hopefully tonight it'll be electric as we need to be the 12th man. Against Plymouth I was last there and it was very quiet.

51 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

Agreed. Hopefully tonight it'll be electric as we need to be the 12th man. Against Plymouth I was last there and it was very quiet.

I used to feel like that before each game, but I've now faced up to it being awful for every match no matter how important, sadly☹️

• Like 1

Sounds woeful on the TV. 

The players must wonder what the ****s going on. 

Top of the league and with points in hand yet week in week out at home the atmosphere is shocking.

• Like 1