Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

To be honest now the roadworks appear to have been completed on Aylestone Rd the traffic was fine ,even leaving on final whistle, back in Whetstone by 1030 tonight. As for the atmosphere, not sure what can be done , it’s just the way we are now as a fanbase. There’s no real edge about our atmospheres, hasn’t been since the end of the covid restrictions. Think Brendon killed us! 

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Yes you do, but you also not getting the full value out of your purchase. You're not supporting until the end. You pay to watch a football match for 90minutes and a bit more, but why leave when the team needs support till the end? 

To here you talk anyone would think it’s only our fans who leave early take a look at the premiership all clubs no matter what league your in have fans who leave early so your wasting your breath 

1 minute ago, whetstonefox said:

To be honest now the roadworks appear to have been completed on Aylestone Rd the traffic was fine ,even leaving on final whistle, back in Whetstone by 1030 tonight. As for the atmosphere, not sure what can be done , it’s just the way we are now as a fanbase. There’s no real edge about our atmospheres, hasn’t been since the end of the covid restrictions. Think Brendon killed us! 

I can’t quite understand why this is used as a reason in January 2024 sitting top of the league.

• Like 4

Wasn't sure if I heard right but were UFS (It came from the Kop direction) calling fans out for leaving - "We can see you sneaking out" and/or "Loyal Supporters"?

Credit to them if they were! About time they got called out.

If not, they/anyone should, used to happen years ago.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Wasn't sure if I heard right but were UFS (It came from the Kop direction) calling fans out for leaving - "We can see you sneaking out" and/or "Loyal Supporters"?

Credit to them if they were! About time they got called out.

Used to happen years ago.

Not tonight no. Didn't hear any of those chants at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I would genuinely like to hear what people’s excuses are for this, there’s thousands doing it. 

Leicester really isn’t THAT bad for traffic after games compared to other cities similar in size. What do you save. 10-12 minutes?

Have work at 6am? Does it really matter if you get in bed 15 minutes earlier? Really? 

Can only assume that there's just that many who feel above the championship and this season is little more than them clinging to their season ticket for next season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I would genuinely like to hear what people’s excuses are for this, there’s thousands doing it. 

Leicester really isn’t THAT bad for traffic after games compared to other cities similar in size. What do you save. 10-12 minutes?

Have work at 6am? Does it really matter if you get in bed 15 minutes earlier? Really? 

Saturday 3pm games I think Leicester roads/traffic is terrible - I must state it still doesn't make me leave early though.

I find midweek night games it's piece of piss to get out and home though! 

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Leaving in large numbers in a a 1st vs 2nd game at 1-0 is absolutely unreal. 

Are our fans really not that invested? is it just something to do every now and then. I just don’t get how you could be that nonchalant 

It's a creation of the clubs doing over years and years. They've actively fought for this type of support.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sold them all including the 1300 that could have been given to home fans instead. 

This is a real bugbear of mine. 
They gave us 2,004 tickets in a stadium that holds just less than 30,000. Why are we giving them over 3,300? The club just don’t give a sh*t about its own supporters. 

• Like 2