Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

8 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

My idea to improve our away ends is quite extreme and would require assistance from the club (so will never happen).  But I will explain it.

It involves a anonymous text number which fans can text or ring if they see anyone who comes in the following categories.  Once we have eradicated the category we move onto the next category and only stop when the atmosphere has improved and we are not the laughing stock of football every time the cameras pan onto the crowd.  Once they have been identified they can be issued with a club authorised banning order to stop them getting tickets anymore.

1) Any body with a flask, a porcelain cup or a knitted blanket.

2) Any body over the age of 75.

3) Any body who takes their own clapper.

4) Any body over the age of 70.

5) Any body who wears a club branded bobble hat.

6) Any body who wants to sit down

7) Any body who doesn't make any noise.

8) Any body who has travelled on coach 1.

9) Any body who doesn't drink at least 5 pints before they go in.

10) Any body over the age of 65.

I would like to think things would have improved by the time we got to Category 9 or 10.  

Also anyone who lives outside Leicestershire.

Just now, Weller 7 said:

SK5? There was no such thing. The kop had pens 1,2,3,4. The away fans were in 1 and the City fans in 2, 3 and 4. 

OK, that way round and SK 1-4 (TBH, I was doubting myself as I typed as to how many pens there were) 

It's been a loooong time and seems so far removed from what it's like now.

Apologies for the confusion but I guess you get the drift of my point? 

• Like 1

FA Cup game vs Birmingham or Blackburn. Union FS should lead from the centre of the South Stand and try to get as much of the stand in a singing section from the get go. I feel these cup games are really the way to show how its done.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, lebleu said:

FA Cup game vs Birmingham or Blackburn. Union FS should lead from the centre of the South Stand and try to get as much of the stand in a singing section from the get go. I feel these cup games are really the way to show how its done.

Yeah defo think the club should move them to centre of kop for this game

• Like 2

On 30/01/2023 at 19:32, lebleu said:

Is there any word from Union FS about this match yet? Are they moving? Having a bigger section? I’ve stood with them before for cup games in previous years and would like to do the same rather sit in my season ticket seats. 

Just now, Mint23 said:

Is there any word from Union FS about this match yet? Are they moving? Having a bigger section? I’ve stood with them before for cup games in previous years and would like to do the same rather sit in my season ticket seats. 

You do know you can move your season ticket at any point of the season?
If you want to move over to be near them you just need to speak with the club.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

You do know you can move your season ticket at any point of the season?
If you want to move over to be near them you just need to speak with the club.

Yeah i know but I sit with my kids in the family stand so that suits us for a few more years until they’re older - and I’m a tight arse so I like the cheap kids tickets in the family stand! 

Just now, Mint23 said:

Yeah i know but I sit with my kids in the family stand so that suits us for a few more years until they’re older - and I’m a tight arse so I like the cheap kids tickets in the family stand! 

Ok fair enough.

The group will be in the same spot as the league. Hoping for a big atmosphere as cup games usually add a lift to that corner.

• Like 1

Sat in hospitality diagonally opposite away fans, very loud and absolute limbs when when it was 1-1. 

One of the best away ends I’ve seen in last few years - mainly for pockets of singing when we were winning - crowd of 300-400ish (bottom right nearest there stand behind the goal were animals 🤣) so refreshing to see after the stick some of our fans give our ends on here.

went with a cov fan and even he said it was absolute limbs. Brazil flags were an incredible touch - we are up there with the best on our day was great to see 🇧🇷 

Edited by JonnyBoy