Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

So essentially the corner will be available? I’ve not really seen the plans 

Have a look in the thread about the expansion, there was some talk about it moving round a bit (therefore L1 as it is currently would be next to home fans going forward).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes. The club are under a fair bit of pressure from the authorities (PL, SGSA) to install safe standing. They know standing happens at every game but they now need to put something in place to allow that to be done safely, not to stop people standing.

However, once it is installed, standing elsewhere will likely be clamped down upon.

Wish they’d hurry up. Seems to be taking an age 

Guest Fox99
16 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Any ideas for a new one then? 

4 hours ago, iancognito said:

Genuinely anything.

Even there's only one Tommy Cannon would be better than that.

It doesn't even make sense. What goal has he scored that we want to know how he scored it? The song makes sense for Justin because he's never had a song and he scored a worldie.

Not very imaginative but Tom, Tom Cannon would work to the tune of Wes, Wes Morgan. This could be the same for Ben Nelson.

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The singing section contains 792 seats (I haven't counted but this has been told to UFS in meetings by the club on several occasions).

No I get that. I’m just making the point there are 30 ish people positively making an impact in the singing section, so you wouldn’t need to free up 792 seats to accommodate them. 

The same songs sung to us each and every game, we do exactly the same away from home, with the exception of Coventry's cup final atmosphere, everywhere else has been pretty poor even in the premier league, Elland road and Anfield renditions of “where’s your famous atmosphere” belting out by our mediocre away following.

we’re not alone with poor home atmosphere.

Edited by Foxoffice

27 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

No I get that. I’m just making the point there are 30 ish people positively making an impact in the singing section, so you wouldn’t need to free up 792 seats to accommodate them. 

What would be the point in moving from one area that apparently isn't bothering to another? L1 has been dead for years and plenty on here can attest to that.

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What would be the point in moving from one area that apparently isn't bothering to another? L1 has been dead for years and plenty on here can attest to that.

Not just dead, but at times deeply unpleasant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supernuk said:

Let's get it bouncing for the FA Cup against Birmingham. 

Oh okay.

See lads all it needed was this message.

Feck the last 264 pages😎

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

Why don't SK1 move to L1?.

Already addressed this in my previous answer but did you see the bed-wetting and wailing when a few people had to move their season tickets to create the current section? L block is STH only. You'd need to shift all of them to fit SK1 there.  Apart from that SK1 has always been our end, the Kop, Pen One whatever you remember it as. L block is a manufactured area where a few blokes moved to to have a bit of banter with the away fans. SK1 really doesn't care about that, otherwise they'd have moved long ago.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Already addressed this in my previous answer but did you see the bed-wetting and wailing when a few people had to move their season tickets to create the current section? L block is STH only. You'd need to shift all of them to fit SK1 there.  Apart from that SK1 has always been our end, the Kop, Pen One whatever you remember it as. L block is a manufactured area where a few blokes moved to to have a bit of banter with the away fans. SK1 really doesn't care about that, otherwise they'd have moved long ago.

The stink that moving 100 caused will be imo why the club don’t do a stadium re-jig. In their eyes just too much hassle and heat on them.