Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

That’s bad that. But this image is of the family stand. Maybe parents are sneaking kids out to get them bed earlier? Lad and his kid next to me (perhaps 6/7) either left at ht and didn’t return or they moved seats.

There is nothing that can be done. All the excuses are out and contradictory- the football isn't exciting yet we have scored at least three in six out of seven at home. If it is close then people moan we should be strolling it. I genuinely don't know what people want.

Too many suck the energy out of the place. Saturday saw a dreadful first half yet ended with the best atmosphere. If we go up and have the expected struggle it will be hideous.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

There is nothing that can be done. All the excuses are out and contradictory- the football isn't exciting yet we have scored at least three in six out of seven at home. If it is close then people moan we should be strolling it. I genuinely don't know what people want.

Too many suck the energy out of the place. Saturday saw a dreadful first half yet ended with the best atmosphere. If we go up and have the expected struggle it will be hideous.

Yep I agree and even the “singing section” is limited to 3 or 4 rows now.

This was the family stand around 86 mins......

Just do not understand why recently it's been such a mass exodus at 85 mins. I think we as home supporters should start singing 'is there a fire drill.....' 

Screenshot_20240130_225623_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4345e245617f0eaec7fddbbd8ee70958.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, hejammy said:

This was the family stand around 86 mins......

Just do not understand why recently it's been such a mass exodus at 85 mins. I think we as home supporters should start singing 'is there a fire drill.....' 

Screenshot_20240130_225623_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4345e245617f0eaec7fddbbd8ee70958.jpg

The sad thing is, they wouldn't hear you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foxontherocks said:

Fairly big chant of this from SK1 today, didn't stop the exodus...

To be honest I couldn't hear it from where I sat, so I doubt they did in the family stand. But yeah fair play and perhaps more of the ground should sing it! 

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

He genuinely does. Most think to himself “they’ve won everything and it’s a passionless bowl” 

Love to know what the players say about it. It’s honestly sort of cringeworthy watching the stadium empty every home game now. 

Just now, Noahfence said:

Love to know what the players say about it. It’s honestly sort of cringeworthy watching the stadium empty every home game now. 

They probably don’t really understand why it’s so bad considering the history we have but it’s honestly pathetic. Self entitled bunch of bores