Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

They probably don’t really understand why it’s so bad considering the history we have but it’s honestly pathetic. Self entitled bunch of bores 

Yunus & Hermansen who have come from crazy atmospheres must be a bit shocked at it. 

1 minute ago, Trekerz said:

Do you think the club take any notice of Enzo and his calling out of the atmosphere constantly? Or are they still afraid to change it up because they’ll get a few moaners

They say they are “aware of the atmosphere issue” but nothing will change. They’ll gladly meet with people but nothing comes of it. 

Do you think the club take any notice of Enzo and his calling out of the atmosphere constantly? Or are they still afraid to change it up because they’ll get a few moaners

They probably should cuz enzo will walk and we’ll be screwed once again. Nothings changed up top clearly, Rudkin is still useless and yet Enzo has us flying. Something drastic needs to happen to sort out the disgusting fan base we have accumulated. 

• Like 2

They just take the money and less hassle and crack on it seems. However surely there is someone high up seeing all the people leaving and must question what they can do to change the attitude. It wasn’t this bad under the horrific Rodgers days ffs. 

1 minute ago, foxtillidrop said:

Our fans are good on our day - if think back to when we won promotion, the great escape, prem league and played in Europe. 

Fans have been on a rollercoaster with the club over the last 15 years or so. The style at the moment isn't conducive to getting the fans going and has slowly deteriorated since the Puel days.

Most leicester fans gravitate to players who bring excitement (like Vardy for example). This period is actually making me appreciate the title winning team even more - not only did we win it, but we won it with one of the most exciting styles of football, which ignited the crowd.

The current style is pre-planned, methodical, predictable and is bringing in positive results - but ignites no passion in the fans. Who traditionally enjoys watching the centre back stand on the ball for what can feel like an age.

Don’t like it, don’t go. 

It was very quiet tonight, me and my dad stayed to the end to clap players off, I was quiet to tonight as knackered so can't insult anyone for not singing, the early leavers are annoying, group in front of us hugging and saying goodbye whilst blocking the view of the game.

The football in first half didn't help, if we get promoted next season, the atmosphere down there will be toxic.

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Really bad once more. The robotic leaving on 85 mins is becoming a parody. Fair play to the singing section for chanting at them. It’s been said before but way too many season ticket holders going through the motions. Woman in front of me spends more time checking how many steps she’s done than watching the game. NEWSFLASH step count doesn’t increase while sitting down not watching the football. 

I've said the same before, people going down to the game because it's something to do rather than being a passionate leicester/football fan

Even thinking about it from a commercial POV, the empty seats are surely a bad look for any business especially when they are performing so well? People up top have to do something which gets people to stay in their seats.

• Like 1

I feel there's an element of revisionism in the fan base too. Go back to before the season started and you had an unproven manager, club in shambles, worrying pre-season and we didn't really know what to expect.

Come out flying, setting records and now it seems a controlled win is not enough with constant free-flowing attacking football now the minimum expectation.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

😴 😴 😴 heard it all before. What about when we finished top 4 under Rodger’s playing some of the best football I’ve seen us play? Where was the atmosphere? 

Think Rodgers bottling top 4 was during Covid if not mistaken.