Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I strongly suggest those people who don't get excited by going to watch us simply give up their ST's. If I was paying £100's for something I don't enjoy I should be questioning my life decisions.

If you can't support your team in good and bad, then don't bother. Glory fans can go to one of the more successful clubs.

And let's face it the people who find this season a waste of time aren't suddenly going to find their voices again if we get back in the Premier League. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kyleolly said:

He hates our fans apart from the singing section and the fans that go to away games and that creates abit of a divide 

That's probably one of the worst things i've read on this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Honestly some of the comments last night were laughable. My favourite was the lads near the back of the kop moaning about how bad the atmosphere whilst also spending the full first half discussing their holiday plans and weekend plans with the kids. 

Where they going anywhere nice?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Any evidence that "David Weston" is a match goer or just another twitter keyboard warrior?

We take things we see on social media far too seriously.

It’s so bad that he entered a competition to win free tickets to Leicester v Plymouth 

• Haha 1

Marseca openly calling out the fans via his post match comments. Probably gone too far now and risking creating an 'us v them' situation which we absolutely do not need and is possibly the biggest threat to our promotion (?)

When Klopp did it, it worked fantastically v Arsenal in their next game. That won't work for us. Any scope for UFS and Foxes Trust to get the marketing machine in full whirring mode? Create a wall of promotion before Sheff Wed and Boro on Feb 13/17 to urge fans to stay until the end. If you don't want to back vocally, at least show your appreciation?

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind the emptying so much if people joined in during the game. Really wish they'd stop dishing out clappers too, seems to be the lowest form of participation and drowns out chants with a horrible din. 

A dull cold Tuesday in isolation is probably more understandably quiet than some games, but it's been dross across pretty much every game this season. Didn't even improve for Ipswich. Feels beyond repair at the moment and is putting me off going way more than the style of play!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Father Ted said:

The club have got what they wanted. 

Certain members of the club hierarchy have promoted certain demographics, whilst seemingly demonising other demographics of the fan base. 

You only have to look at photos of our away ends and you’ll realise 👍 

Then you’ll see why the atmosphere is so bad. 

Brexit not working out for ya? lol

Feel for Enzo, as he is doing an incredible job here. I just hope he can accept that you can't please all fans, but the majority are with him. 

His only downfall is trying to play a system that is superior to the quality of some players we currently have. 

People seem so concerned abut us in the Premier League, but if Enzo is backed and brings in the players he wants in the Summer, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be far better than many of the teams currently struggling up there. He will have a ceiling with Leicester and this style due to our budget, but I think he could certainly keep us away from relegation scraps and even have us pushing the top 8 again. 

40 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Our atmosphere has gone to the dogs ever since they stopped doing the half-time relay races with The Birch.

"GOWON TITCH!"

They were actually so good. Why did they get rid?

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Feel for Enzo, as he is doing an incredible job here. I just hope he can accept that you can't please all fans, but the majority are with him. 

His only downfall is trying to play a system that is superior to the quality of some players we currently have. 

People seem so concerned abut us in the Premier League, but if Enzo is backed and brings in the players he wants in the Summer, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be far better than many of the teams currently struggling up there. He will have a ceiling with Leicester and this style due to our budget, but I think he could certainly keep us away from relegation scraps and even have us pushing the top 8 again. 

Makes you wonder what he's thinking.  We're top of the league, best start to a championship team ever and still barely a peep out of the fans.

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Makes you wonder what he's thinking.  We're top of the league, best start to a championship team ever and still barely a peep out of the fans.

You can see it in his face after the game in the video the club posted. He looks fed up, not sure if it’s with the club for not being able to sort out a signing for 2 million quid or with the fans for moaning and groaning at a team that has a chance of breaking championship records or maybe a mix of both. Can’t blame him really.

9 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Been much the same at Man City in recent years, doesn't take much working out. Hopefully next season teams won't sit back, we'll learn from how Burnley have gone about it this season and we see more entertaining games, there should be more space for us also - but there was last night and I think the frustration is coming more because we're turning down these opportunities. My message to Enzo would be especially if we go up is stop looking for perfection - you'll only get that at Man City with obscene spending power.