Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

13 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

It’s not, it’s just droany. I still sing it but it’s just I dunno … droany 😂 not the sort of chant you get everyone going with. Then again you can’t with our fans in general. 

It’s probably one of the best chants for getting everyone going. 

• Haha 1

Peter Ray added: "Should have done it years ago. All teams need a 'noisy' end like the kop and the holte end etc.

Lowe Esteem added: "First and foremost there should always be a proper home end. That's what so many of us wanted from day one at St Mary's."

Imagine Susan Whelan ever coming out with thislol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Peter Ray added: "Should have done it years ago. All teams need a 'noisy' end like the kop and the holte end etc.

Lowe Esteem added: "First and foremost there should always be a proper home end. That's what so many of us wanted from day one at St Mary's."

Imagine Susan Whelan ever coming out with thislol

And what I've been saying for years.  The problem arises when clubs move grounds.  It seems like the clubs in England take this opportunity to eliminate any such 'end'.  But now they realise fans want it, players want it, managers want it , and so some relent.  

Guest David Oldfields Gate

These three chants made me chuckle today:

"Do you ever see your kids, doooyooo ever see your kids"

"Ten more beers, ten more beers, Hamza Choudhury"

"He drives when he wants, he drives when he wants, Hamza Choudhury, he drives when he wants"

Good fun today. 

Looking at various clips of that pyro, it looked as if some people wasn’t amused.. there wasn’t any steward attention was there? The European fixtures where the whole end is lit up is something else, yet the English can’t take in so much as a plastic bottle lol

Sorry not read the thread, controversial comment maybe, firstly 100% respect to ufs, but i think the split to that corner of the ground away from next to the away fans has created two quiet pockets and has resulted in a worst atmosphere. Not taking anything away from them as they are the only ones trying to create an atmosphere. Just seems like the result has been a bit of an own goal to me. 

• Like 1

Football has a problem, a massive problem. 

IMG_4913.png.71eaf0382d3c7bf1acc920c54d62a916.png

Just look at the gaping chasm of empty seats. 

This is a nation that is rapidly falling out of love with the live game, a nation of clubs who no longer value fans. 

Football is nothing without fans”, and yet clubs and television think they can cope - they can’t.  You can argue about league position and the time of the goals, but today’s match saw a plethora of red chairs lying vacant from the off. 

Honestly, if this isn’t addressed, if real fans aren’t encouraged, professional football dies. The connection has been ruptured.

Warning bells are sounding - albeit quietly…and completely silent at 85 minutes. 

• Like 3