Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

29 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Clubs hierarchy full of dipshits.

Surely there’d be no harm in doing it?? Stadium wasn’t sold out so it’s not as if there’d be nowhere for those who didn’t wish to participate to move to. 

Any chance they’d do/send out another poll for the members and ST holders to fill out regarding the section? They clearly don’t get that fans (and probably Enzo aswell) would want to see this develop into something larger.

Also, is there a thread that we have on here used for the developments of the section that things like this (the rejected proposal to expand for the Brum game) could be put on?

Not currently but it could be useful. Do you want to start one and when there is updates folk can add to it?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We asked for a bigger area for Birmingham but the club were unsure about the "demand" so it didn't happen. And then as usual the section was the first bit of the Kop to sell out.

Data generally wins in business. Present that case next time and fingers crossed although it sounds like you had.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Stoke are a cautionary tale. They had the best atmosphere in the country when they first reached the Premier League.

Crazy how far they’ve fallen off. 

Biggest fall of of anywhere. They've gone from the best in the country to arguably the worst. Only credit I'll give them is they're still quite moody. I can still see it occasionally being decent there if you get me.

Definitely in the top 5 booiest fanbases in the country.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Biggest fall of of anywhere. They've gone from the best in the country to arguably the worst. Only credit I'll give them is they're still quite moody. I can still see it occasionally being decent there if you get me.

Who makes your 2nd-5th spots? Seeing as number 1 is obvious.

29 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This needs some proper thought. I always thought Newcastle were #1 but obviously The Ev have emerged as the kings. Newcastle and Sunderland are probably in there.

It's possibly Wolves to fill the remaining spot.

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

What's happened to them is what would have happened to us if we'd appointed someone like Jesse Marsh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lebleu said:

Data generally wins in business. Present that case next time and fingers crossed although it sounds like you had.

If only that were true in this case.  The club, SAG , Police and others have actively tried to stop fans that might create an atmosphere sit together. 

Regardless of popularity and desire of any supporter

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Who is number 1? I hope you don't mean us considering there were people who didn't think the players deserved to be booed for being relegated hahah lol 

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Who is number 1? I hope you don't mean us considering there were people who didn't think the players deserved to be booed for being relegated hahah lol 

They didn’t deserve to be booed. 

They deserved to be flogged!!!! 

8 hours ago, lebleu said:

Yeah. Difficult to do without full access to the data as well as juggle full time jobs/kids etc. 

We've got a decent amount of data but no real way to estimate the ceiling of what the demand could be if space wasn't an issue. If anyone has any background in this kind of stuff has any ideas drop me a message.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Stoke are a cautionary tale. They had the best atmosphere in the country when they first reached the Premier League.

Crazy how far they’ve fallen off. 

Could say the same about us

The atmosphere when we were flying under Rodgers was nowhere near the 2014-2017 KP either 

Edited by MattFox
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MattFox said:

Could say the same about us

The atmosphere when we were flying under Rodgers was nowhere near the 2014-2017 KP either 

Yep. Ours has been abysmal since about 2017 to be honest. I think one of the big parts of it was when ours was good it was still hinging too much on clappers and people just got bored of them. 

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yep. Ours has been abysmal since about 2017 to be honest. I think one of the big parts of it was when ours was good it was still hinging too much on clappers and people just got bored of them. 

Yeah, thing is the atmosphere wasn’t actually that bad pre clappers

• Like 1

Maybe we should stop beating ourselves up, below is a table of poor atmosphere in the Premier League

Premier League Stadiums with the Worst Atmosphere

Stadium

Club

Capacity

Vote %

Kenilworth Road

Luton Town

13%

Old Trafford

Manchester United

11%

Etihad Stadium