Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

10 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

What's this then? Not heard it myself. 

We don’t win at home and we don’t win away.

We lost last week and we lost today.

We don’t give a **** cus we’re all pissed up.

L C F C ok!

Man City sang it as they went up the leagues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

L C F C ok!

seems a daft song to be singing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

seems a daft song to be singing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It is, so many new songs that can be started but always revert to this or the Tommy cannon how you scored that goal which is cringe lol

Edited by MS0204

33 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

L C F C ok!

We should have been singing that last season, not this 🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

99.9% of whom would also stay until the end.

Not disagreeing tbf, they still have a traditional match day culture that doesn’t exist at the KP

West Bridgeford is a pain in the arse traffic wise too 

10 hours ago, MalletFox said:

We should have been singing that last season, not this 🤣

We were. It seemed to catch on big time at Fulham. 

Not sure why it has stuck tho as it does seem completely odd when you are winning every week. Although I'm sure I heard man city singing it yesterday. I guess they may see it as ironic.

• Like 1

Discussing this leaving early leaving phenominum on 606. Apparently fans were streaming out 15 mins before full time at Villa Park today when there was only a single goal between them. Not just us then. Wtf is going on? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Going tomorrow will be in the singing section as always, hope it will be as decent as cup game was, even though that wasn't anything amazing, but considering how shit are home atmosphere is nowadays, I guess it's the best we can get, anyway I really hope it's buzzing tomorrow!! 

22 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Discussing this leaving early leaving phenominum on 606. Apparently fans were streaming out 15 mins before full time at Villa Park today when there was only a single goal between them. Not just us then. Wtf is going on? 

This is the bit a lot of people aren't getting. Its happening everywhere. A few years back i went to about 4 games at the London Stadium and people would stream out with out 5-10 mins to go. Remember seeing Noble coming on to take a penalty against Man U in injury time to draw the match - stadium was about 1/2 full at the time. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I blame social media. No one can concentrate on any single thing for more than a few minutes.

And the Tories. I blame those miserable feckers for pretty much everything.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

This is the bit a lot of people aren't getting. Its happening everywhere. A few years back i went to about 4 games at the London Stadium and people would stream out with out 5-10 mins to go. Remember seeing Noble coming on to take a penalty against Man U in injury time to draw the match - stadium was about 1/2 full at the time. 

I don't understand this and never will, regarding people leaving early, tickets aren't exactly cheap either, leave early you also miss something important in that game, that might have a big saying in a season, or obviously a goal and possibly  a comeback In a game. Like many have said you wouldn't leave the cinema way before a film ends!! I find it really werid then again most of our fans are  really weird, like how most of our fans come to games and talk about there life and nothing regarding the game, must be them dam plastics!!! 😂😂

• Like 1