Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

When finding a solution now, think it’s best to forget about the people who don’t make a noise as obviously nothing will change them and focus on the ones who actually do e.g section and what can be done to maximise their efforts. There’s no hope with the rest now. Just pray the club can finally see and get the message

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Section was really good.

My first game in a year, it never got a load of help either side then but tonight I was shocked how little either side help out.

Are UFS putting any suggestions forward to the club about expanding it or is that ongoing? 

Sat at the top of G1 as I had a few friends who bought tickets off general sale in that area.

All you could hear was UFS boys. G1 itself was wank.

Tried to carry over what SK1 were singing but when no one else around joins in you question what your doing.

Back to the section for me next game I can go to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Section was really good.

My first game in a year, it never got a load of help either side then but tonight I was shocked how little either side help out.

Unloyal. 

• Sad 1

Getting to the ground 20mins late thanks to traffic (thanks Soulsby), pleasantly surprised to hear the stadium singing and the celebrations for the first goal from coming up to the LRI. Thought it was reasonable by our standards tonight. Wednesday loud occasionally but not as good as in previous visits 

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Why so many empty seats tonight?  Whole rows empty in SK1 and to the right 

Weather I guess.

Heard one lad say before the game that if it’s raining like this on Saturday then he’ll be in the pub rather than the boro game. 

Edited by Lionator

19 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

This club is on another planet with this stuff. 

An army of security to stop a mass sleepwalk onto the pitch. 

20240213_212755.jpg

lol 

I know.. get the stewards singing...theres enough there to make a difference lol

9 hours ago, Mullet1 said:

Can’t understand the issue the club has. The atmosphere would improve drastically if you simply stuck the away support in the corner next to the kop. (Ala Filbert street) L1 would then naturally move to the Kop (assuming the reason for sitting in L1 is to be near the away support) joining the “singing section” 

Just to reinforce this from earlier, sat in B1 tonight, on a number of occasions I could hear both L1 and Sk1/signing sections at the same time with different songs which actually dilutes the atmosphere and almost impossible to get the “whole stadium” going. Thought Wednesday fans were brilliant by the way. 

12 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

But the change has resulted in growth. Non league is growing (not checked any stats for this) but elite football is undoubtedly growing. If a material group of people are missing raw football, it is not showing,.You'll have plenty on this forum proclaiming they're 'done with it' like last season, but will still be on their knees gagging for STs and away tickets next season.

And if others switch to non-league, how long until they are bored of that and move onto ice hockey, then bored of that and move onto XX. You get my drift.

I have made a real effort to take in as many League 1 and 2 matches as I can this season.My conclusion is that home attendances are BS.You are looking at 10/20% no shows.That’s assuming tickets were sold in the first place.i will add that away support has been quite impressive.