Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

In general, thought it was great in the singing section today. Since its introduction, I personally look forward to home games even more and the section has certainly enhanced my experience. Ok it’s not on the same scale as having a designated stand which you see at other clubs but hopefully it will grow/evolve in time.

8 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Spurs fans were so shit. All I heard was them chanting “you’re ****ing shit” and “you’re going down”. Very small time and backfired spectacularly.

They were bigging their support up last season after that debacle at the end. 

****ed off early yesterday like a bunch of limp wristed shady drinkers and after an absolutely tepid show of support - Like their team they flatter to deceive - A complete and utter bunch of small time losers 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

It's bad enough having to put up with that god forsaken cringey goal music at the game, but to then have to endure it again on match of the day, with footage of adult leicester fans clapping and bouncing along with it, is truly embarrassing, but as has been pointed out, the club will see that as endorsement that most of the fans love it. Maybe they do, and its just grouchy fans like me that hate it.  On a positive the atmosphere yesterday was rocking. Evidence once again that what goes on, on the pitch mirrors what goes on off it. Loved it yesterday, the most I've enjoyed a game in god knows how long.

I was just thinking this as watching our game now. It’s pretty embarrassing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wymsey said:

It's irritating, but annoying catchy.

Who sings it?

It’s Porto’s goal music 

Caught on with the away fans due to them scoring every 10 mins, and it got brought back here

Ive no issue with it at all tbh. Just brings back memories of 4k of Leicester’s finest in Porto 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

It's bad enough having to put up with that god forsaken cringey goal music at the game, but to then have to endure it again on match of the day, with footage of adult leicester fans clapping and bouncing along with it, is truly embarrassing, but as has been pointed out, the club will see that as endorsement that most of the fans love it. Maybe they do, and its just grouchy fans like me that hate it.  On a positive the atmosphere yesterday was rocking. Evidence once again that what goes on, on the pitch mirrors what goes on off it. Loved it yesterday, the most I've enjoyed a game in god knows how long.

Yeah I think most do like it or at the very least apathetic about it.  I think the footage of us on MOTD will just cement most fans view of our fanbase, free flags, free clappers, goal music, some would use the term 'tinpot'...a phrase i don't particulary like but seems rather fitting.

33 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It’s Porto’s goal music 

Caught on with the away fans due to them scoring every 10 mins, and it got brought back here

Ive no issue with it at all tbh. Just brings back memories of 4k of Leicester’s finest in Porto 

Can’t say I hear it when we score but is it still Cooking on 3 burners by This Girl?

That was the Porto music when we were high up in the gods there. All I remembered of that night was waiting to get out with the Nigel Pearson lookalike at the top of the stairs inside the ground. 

2 minutes ago, promised land said:

Can’t say I hear it when we score but is it still Cooking on 3 burners by This Girl?

That was the Porto music when we were high up in the gods there. All I remembered of that night was waiting to get out with the Nigel Pearson lookalike at the top of the stairs inside the ground. 

I’ve not been to a leicester game in ages but I’m assuming it is

We binned Porto off before HT 🍻

10 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Spurs fans were so shit. All I heard was them chanting “you’re ****ing shit” and “you’re going down”. Very small time and backfired spectacularly.

FBF our own fans have been saying the exact same recently 🤣