Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I’m an SK4 ite and I’m completely hoarse…. The singing section seemed to spread a bit wider and we were ferocious about backing the team when they needed it…

Yh P1 was mental today felt good to get a decent atmosphere for the first time in a long time 

• Like 1

Really late getting tickets last night but sat in the east stand.. first of all I couldn’t see what the tifo said or even was due to the angle but having seen a picture of it just now what a fantastic job was done, fair play to involved.. superb!! 

section started off well and kept catching my eye. Faded as the goals went in but as half the section from middle to back seemed to give up, the front didn’t and once again the front half done well throughout.. I know exactly why the east and west dont sing, because they spend so much time ****ing moaning.. my god, every one of the team got slagged off.. Everyone piling down the stairs but soon was running back when vards scored.. crazy!! 

Get me back in the section because today minus the result was painful.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Even the miserable bastards next to me were singing. Something in the air today and it was great. So different to Tuesday. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Raj

The early leavers started dribbling out at 77 minutes and tried waddling back when Vardy scored!!!

Last 10 minutes is what it's all about...

Edited by Raj

50 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

The last 5 minutes were the noisiest it's been all season ... when we were absolutely going for it.  

Not hoofing it.  Not long ball.  Not 20 passes between the defenders.  Just no messing.  Giving it everything and looking like we were going for it.

Last five was incredible, not been like that for ages.

• Like 3

I don’t care about the result really because the atmosphere was massively improved. For the first time since Covid I could legitimately understand the words of what L1 were singing, Union FS were great as they have been this season. However, I sit in A2 and people were joining in, singing where it was neeeded. I hope it carries on regardless if we face jeopardy on the pitch, in Enzo we trust.

• Like 2

It did show that the atmosphere has suffered,  and this is mad, but because of our success... of course the atmosphere is brilliant when the whole stadium is crying our for a goal and the team are pushing on. Comfort breeds complacency 

10 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Why was it way better today?

I agree with the post earlier that said it was to do with the fact it was an actual competitive game - of which we haven't really had many if we're honest.

Their end wasn't bad either.