Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Really bouncing in the section yesterday. Loved the Tetê song catching on.

It was great in the singing section and they stick with the team when we go behind. The Tete sing sounded great but I couldn’t catch the words. Greatest of all time and better than Pele were a couple of bits I did catch

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It was great in the singing section and they stick with the team when we go behind. The Tete sing sounded great but I couldn’t catch the words. Greatest of all time and better than Pele were a couple of bits I did catch

Yeah, it was so refreshing to go back to that 2014-16 attitude of getting louder when we go a goal down again. Obviously don't want that to be a regular occurrence but hope we keep that up when it does happen!

Full Tetê lyrics are...

Ohhh Mateus Tete!
Ohhh Mateus Tete!
Let's all do the Samba down Filbert Way
The best you've ever seen, better than Pele

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It’s Porto’s goal music 

Caught on with the away fans due to them scoring every 10 mins, and it got brought back here

Ive no issue with it at all tbh. Just brings back memories of 4k of Leicester’s finest in Porto 

Well said, couldn’t agree more. “Kings vs Cookin on 3 Burners- This Girl” got it as my ring tone😂

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

"Spurs are falling apart again" was a particular highlight yesterday 😂

Also, "Tottenham get battered everywhere they go" .....and my personal favourite,

" Who finished third in a 2 horse race, Tottenham ****ing Hotspur" 😂

• Haha 2

Agree with what's been said, there were a few quieter periods in the section but of course the game itself really aided the atmosphere. I've said before on goal music my preference would be for it to be cut out for goals and the tune played solely at the end of home wins. 

37 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Thought there was more of a buzz in the crowd for sure, but the singing section itself needs more people who actually want to be vocal throughout a game in moments when it's needed most.

It's a shame more people don't want to sing pro Leicester songs but are all over generic social media chants like "Tottenham get battered" which had the place rocking. Suppose atmosphere is atmosphere, so can't complain too much!

Majority of English football fans seem obsessed with attempting to sing about other teams and place themselves next to the away fans. Personally, I don't like it. Yes, throw the odd anti team song in but 90% of the time we should back our team and players with chants.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

L1 was decent but really cannot stand that tw@ on the drum, it’s painful. 

For the record I’m not anti drum, I’m anti that guy on a drum. 

He literally drums to every syllable in every word of every chant including ‘Leicester Leicester Leicester’ lol

Actively drowns out most chants so they never catch on, someone does need to have a word with him. I’m just thankful my season ticket isn’t there and have only had to endure it a couple of times this season rather than every week. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Thought there was more of a buzz in the crowd for sure, but the singing section itself needs more people who actually want to be vocal throughout a game in moments when it's needed most.

It's a shame more people don't want to sing pro Leicester songs but are all over generic social media chants like "Tottenham get battered" which had the place rocking. Suppose atmosphere is atmosphere, so can't complain too much!

I think season by season there’ll be a migration of people in and out of the section which should see it improve atmosphere wise and hopefully when the expansion comes it gets expanded further into/round the corner if demand is there.