Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Shit is harsh. Atmosphere was decent, enjoyable and albastly improved

.But not at the levels you'd expect for mullering a rival team. Forest has been the only game that really entered the category of noisy. 

fwiw, Ive always been vocal but never much of a singer. But yesterday I upped it and joined in. Be the change you wanna see etc. 

as for these cretins who leave. I know it's been discussed ad infinitum, but they really are a fcking scourge. I include a member  my own family (who insists on leaving at 89 mins, no matter what)  in that. These people simply don't know how to enjoy themselves. Joyless, soulless, meek, selfish, awful people 

Agreed and I’m also always on about it like a broken record but wow. After 6 months of total dross you finally get a bombastic and enthusiastic performance, and there’s streams going down the stairs at 43 and 87 mins. The mindset is so boring and negative, imagine living like that 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Made me laugh when the announcer said “who will be our next victims” when the fan cam was put on pre-match. Even he knows it’s bobbins. 

The absolute pits. Please can someone just V or willy puller sign it and end this crap.

1 hour ago, GlennyFox55 said:

He literally drums to every syllable in every word of every chant including ‘Leicester Leicester Leicester’ lol

Actively drowns out most chants so they never catch on, someone does need to have a word with him. I’m just thankful my season ticket isn’t there and have only had to endure it a couple of times this season rather than every week. 

Yep and what really does my head in is when he uses it to clap. 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Agreed and I’m also always on about it like a broken record but wow. After 6 months of total dross you finally get a bombastic and enthusiastic performance, and there’s streams going down the stairs at 43 and 87 mins. The mindset is so boring and negative, imagine living like that 

And those that went down on 43mins missed the Nacho goal. Still, they probably thought it was worthwhile getting a decent place in the kiosk queue. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Thought there was more of a buzz in the crowd for sure, but the singing section itself needs more people who actually want to be vocal throughout a game in moments when it's needed most.

It's a shame more people don't want to sing pro Leicester songs but are all over generic social media chants like "Tottenham get battered" which had the place rocking. Suppose atmosphere is atmosphere, so can't complain too much!

The club made this difficult from the off by offering the people already in the block first refusal to get their seats back. So there's a good number in there with zero interest who just stayed in there even though it was made clear what was happening. 

Surely any safe standing or whatever in the future would be a total clear out rather than the halfway house we had in the summer.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The club made this difficult from the off by offering the people already in the block first refusal to get their seats back. So there's a good number in there with zero interest who just stayed in there even though it was made clear what was happening. 

Surely any safe standing or whatever in the future would be a total clear out rather than the halfway house we had in the summer.

Yeah but after the outrage at a couple of people losing “their seats” would imagine the club will do everything to please them now 

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

Yeah but after the outrage at a couple of people losing “their seats” would imagine the club will do everything to please them now 

Pretty much forgotten about after a few weeks. 

Going to be major changes with the expansion anyway so the club could easily take the line of no one's seat is "theirs" post expansion. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Pretty much forgotten about after a few weeks. 

Going to be major changes with the expansion anyway so the club could easily take the line of no one's seat is "theirs" post expansion. 

I hope so. But what the club “can” do and what they actually do often disappoints 

7 hours ago, Spudulike said:

And those that went down on 43mins missed the Nacho goal. Still, they probably thought it was worthwhile getting a decent place in the kiosk queue. 

People like a pint at half time- that's more to do with the incompetence of the catering staff

Edited by Ted Maul

On 11/02/2023 at 21:09, grobyfox1990 said:

Seeing grown men in a state of absolute glee bouncing around singing ‘Tottenham get battered everywhere they go’ was very funny 

I still find it odd that thousands won't sing any other song during that 90 minutes other than that where they are straight up on their feet to really give it some. Not even the 'stand up if you Leicester' encouraged them enough to repeat it for that.

• Like 2