Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

On 20/02/2023 at 15:50, SystonFox said:

WYS, Dewsbury Hall, Vichai had a dream (without the WOH WOH WOH), Leicester boys are we, LSF (sung a little during CL nights if i remember correctly?) would be belting for 10 mins continuous. We don't have it in us though i'm afraid.

We need a better chant for Maddison too. The darts one that sort of got going a little while back doesn't really continue

Ain't many chants about Leicester are there.

you lot love to complain about everything but when chants get started half the end don’t fancy signing and getting behind the lads , a lot of people only sign the chants that other people 100% join in with such as Vichai Has A Dream 

UFS have pushed the songbook out but people still don’t know lyrics etc so it’s not about there not being a variety of chants 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ElleVerlo said:

I just don’t understand why they thought trying to get everyone singing ‘Matt Busby’s dead’. How’s that getting behind the team? 

Depressing it is. Wonder if they know who replaced Matt Busby? Get behind the team, I seem to notice more and more that our supporters like to goad the opposition rather than actively support the eleven men! Worse was at Randers home, when the second and third went in for us and young lads from the old family stand were giving the V’s to the Danish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, westernpark said:

They make some fair points. You must be part of the new out of lockdown teenage brigade. 

If that’s what you want to call it , then yes I am , but I’ve spent a shit ton of money following this team like a lot of other ‘lockdown teenage brigade’ 

we try create atmosphere but it’s hard when selective groups around the away end only sing , our away ends are full of OAP and people who just come to watch football and to not get behind their team 

1 hour ago, ElleVerlo said:

I just don’t understand why they thought trying to get everyone singing ‘Matt Busby’s dead’. How’s that getting behind the team? 

This was sang after helicopter remarks was made so if you wanna know why it was sang there you go 

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Depressing it is. Wonder if they know who replaced Matt Busby? Get behind the team, I seem to notice more and more that our supporters like to goad the opposition rather than actively support the eleven men! Worse was at Randers home, when the second and third went in for us and young lads from the old family stand were giving the V’s to the Danish.

oh my god young lads flicking V’s to the danish !!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lock them up no place for it in todays game. 

Mate it’s an away game , can clearly tell your boring at parties 

8 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

If that’s what you want to call it , then yes I am , but I’ve spent a shit ton of money following this team like a lot of other ‘lockdown teenage brigade’ 

we try create atmosphere but it’s hard when selective groups around the away end only sing , our away ends are full of OAP and people who just come to watch football and to not get behind their team 

Yes but singing offensive songs is not necessarily the way to go about it. The poster was also not denying the need to create atmosphere!

I think people are within their right to just come and watch the football, perhaps not singing about those who have died would help those join in. I get your frustrations about OAP percentage of our crowd, but football is inclusive and those who have turned up have likely been going when both of our parents were in nappies! 
I have no interest in this culture of goading the opposition. Support the team, who cares about the opposition.

oh my god young lads flicking V’s to the danish !!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lock them up no place for it in todays game. 

Mate it’s an away game , can clearly tell your boring at parties 

It was the home game! Felt unnecessary with that crowd. My point being there was a huge number of people who clearly weren’t there to watch the game. The demographic of the Randers away support was hugely different to other away support that season especially, with them bringing more families, and all this lot could do was be so imaginative and constantly goad and berate them. It doesn’t add to the atmosphere. 

• Like 1

One day you’ll be old, what age are you going to stop coming to the football?

This was sang after helicopter remarks was made so if you wanna know why it was sang there you go 

Surely you don’t wanna get into a contest of who’s the biggest inbred. Drip tray grown adult supporting another team sings a song about a dead person I liked. I get angry, empty my drip tray and sing a song about a dead person they liked. The behaviour of someone who’s aunty is their mother, they should get back on the boogie bus 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, westernpark said:

It was the home game! Felt unnecessary with that crowd. My point being there was a huge number of people who clearly weren’t there to watch the game. The demographic of the Randers away support was hugely different to other away support that season especially, with them bringing more families, and all this lot could do was be so imaginative and constantly goad and berate them. It doesn’t add to the atmosphere. 

Randers ‘ultras’ started messaging Leicester fan accounts trying to organise scraps bare in mind these are with 13/14 year old kids 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

I’ll be old but still sing and support my team unlike others

Not sure what age you think ‘old’ is. You probably think I am old. I go to games to watch the football, see my friends and I sing. The old people you are referring to have probably been going to games for 50 plus years. Are you saying that they aren’t supporting their team? 

9 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

I know right, disgusting innit

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

I’ll be old but still sing and support my team unlike others

What if you physically can’t? What if you can’t stand up for prolonged periods? Or struggle in the cold?

What makes you a better fan than someone who’s likely been watching the City home and away since they were a kid in the Kop.

• Like 1