Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

11 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

If that’s what you want to call it , then yes I am , but I’ve spent a shit ton of money following this team like a lot of other ‘lockdown teenage brigade’ 

we try create atmosphere but it’s hard when selective groups around the away end only sing , our away ends are full of OAP and people who just come to watch football and to not get behind their team 

Much rather listen to a load of drunk muppet teens who turn up at kick off, than watch the game. I sit in the singing section at home and it is empty until 5 mins before kick off

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Man Utd fans despise the owners but the day to day operations seem so much more in tune with the fans than at Leicester

Tbf i don't think that's come from the owners. I'm pretty sure the glazers aren't bothered one bit about the atmosphere. Moreso the people in charge of fan liaison

2 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

What if you physically can’t? What if you can’t stand up for prolonged periods? Or struggle in the cold?

What makes you a better fan than someone who’s likely been watching the City home and away since they were a kid in the Kop.

We'll go down soon and then the Instagram caravan crew can earn their stripes by building up priority points at Rotherham away on a Weds night so they can eventually take over away ends...or not...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

oh my god young lads flicking V’s to the danish !!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lock them up no place for it in todays game. 

Mate it’s an away game , can clearly tell your boring at parties 

Absolute weapon

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think the whole ground is fairly empty until 5 mins before KO.

True but, not every fan claims to be a super fan because they sing some crappy song a couple of times and whine about having their own singing section, despite not really being there until kick off.

Edited by Claridge
  • Haha 1

On 22/02/2023 at 09:13, yorkie1999 said:

Ain't many chants about Leicester are there.

not particularly. older ones like iwan is a welshman, he's herre he's there stevie walsh etc should be sung a bit more but todays "vocal support" dont identify with the 90s legends cos they just weren't born.

no fault of their own i guess

2 hours ago, Claridge said:

Much rather listen to a load of drunk muppet teens who turn up at kick off, than watch the game. I sit in the singing section at home and it is empty until 5 mins before kick off

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think the whole ground is fairly empty until 5 mins before KO.

That should tell the club something. Not sure if the penny will ever drop.