Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 hours ago, FoxesTalker said:

As much as there were encouraging aspects to the Your 90 Minutes session, it was disappointing to hear that the club do not have a waiting list for people to register their interest in moving to the SK1 section. Not all that surprising though.

More disappointing that there are not active Plans to expand it. They are just terrified of upsetting people 

44 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

More disappointing that there are not active Plans to expand it. They are just terrified of upsetting people 

Yeah you are right. Irony is this summer that they have seemingly not been arsed on doing it ; £25 tax,  ticket prices, digital tickets.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2024 at 12:51, Nolucklcfc said:

Not to Mention the £10 friendly charge 

If you are daft enough to pay a tenner to watch a training match then that's on you lol

We'll have the same uproar when they've put the price of a pint of piss up 50p and it's like £8, same moaners then guzzle a few pints each match and go down to the concourse on 37 mins to do so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

If you are daft enough to pay a tenner to watch a training match then that's on you lol

We'll have the same uproar when they've put the price of a pint of piss up 50p and it's like £8, same moaners then guzzle a few pints each match and go down to the concourse on 37 mins to do so. 

Biggest laugh for me was watching 4 guys or so going down for a couple of pints 20 mins in so they could “get out for the second half” at Shrewsbury.. lol I often wonder if beer is

more important, why travel when you could probably have a better time in Wetherspoons  

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Biggest laugh for me was watching 4 guys or so going down for a couple of pints 20 mins in so they could “get out for the second half” at Shrewsbury.. lol I often wonder if beer is

more important, why travel when you could probably have a better time in Wetherspoons  

I mean I sort of get it. Being smashed would make the turgid football easier to watch.. 😁

4 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Apparently picture of the 97 cup win is going up outside the east stand so hopefully more 

Looks a lot better. 
Hopefully the big image of Vichai is gone as that would very strange next images of the trophies the football club has won.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Thing the atmosphere next season  can be described in one word ....toxic

amongst a few maybe but the majority absolutely not the majoirty of match going fans see no issues what so ever. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Hoping they've painted the seats blue again

Don't even need to paint them. Just do this so we don't look like Coventry's colors anymore.

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I was at the ground recently and it was surpassing just how filthy the stands were generally, hope they've done a deep clean before Monday

There's a rumour going round that due to cash flow problems the club is behind schedule to get the stadium ready for the upcoming season. Just a rumour i've heard so don't quote me on it.

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Looks a lot better. 
Hopefully the big image of Vichai is gone as that would very strange next images of the trophies the football club has won.

The Vichai image is the North Stand side though? Unless these works will be done over both stands. Agree the Vichai panel should be replaced, especially with the statue already in place.

1 hour ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

There's a rumour going round that due to cash flow problems the club is behind schedule to get the stadium ready for the upcoming season. Just a rumour i've heard so don't quote me on it.

I heard that too.  Possibly why we've not had a home friendly this year too.