Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, john ridley said:

After a couple of thrashings and cooper not having a clue and also paying  top whack for the privilege ,even with our fans things will get nasty.

Not seen that in decades but who knows maybe you'll be right.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Got to hope so, club turned it down last year so fingers crossed they are in a positive mood tomorrow.

I don’t see us selling even half the stadium for this especially if we lose our first couple of games in the league so I’m not sure they really have any room to reject it tbh

People  have had enough  of the  club being mismanaged,a points deduction  through  their   negligence,a half baked pre season and having to pay more to watch what will all probability will be a bomb scare season .I'd  be surprised  if even our placid fan is base will put  up with that 

On 14/08/2024 at 22:53, Trekerz said:

I don’t see us selling even half the stadium for this especially if we lose our first couple of games in the league so I’m not sure they really have any room to reject it tbh

No response from the club. Tickets on sale today so doesn't look likely.

They just do not care do they.

Bet they see it as punishment for calling them out.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2024 at 06:13, LcFc_Smiv said:

I don't get it, it's like we're just waiting for an excuse to have a go at every little thing with the club at the moment.

Who do you think upholds Real Madrid's standards that have seen them become the most successful football club in history?

Have you seen how Real Madrid fans boo'ed Gareth Bale? It's called having standards.

Fans that don't want to uphold the standards that Vichai left when he passed away are the reason why the hierarchy of this club has gotten away with the relegation, FFP issues and the poor management hire of Cooper.

• Like 2

Wild guess the stadium atmosphere will deteriorate through the 90 mins against spuds no matter the good will you are blindly going with 

Do I win a prize 

Edited by em9999

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Worth doing an unofficial campaign and do it anyway since they didn't respond?

stadium atmosphere will get worse throughout the day as said already in the thread. will throughout the season,

the fact the club dont listen to the fans one little bit, and they still employ the same morons who helped get us into the state we are in now too.

we'll all support the team and the manager, its not their fault one bit the state we are in off the pitch, i fully expect Rudkin and Whelan out chants during the game tbf,

any banners calling for him to go will be took of you i suspect 

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate them any more.

46 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Really deflates you. How can we ever kick on when the club block and block.

I don't know how you've lasted this long, the fortitude of those within UFS is to be applauded, I wish you'd have more support not just from the club but our fanbase.  Leicester are pretty much like all English clubs who'd prefer these groups didn't exist, little pesky irritants that just get in the way, they'd much prefer more families who'll pay more and sit in silence.

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I don't know how you've lasted this long, the fortitude of those within UFS is to be applauded, I wish you'd have more support not just from the club but our fanbase.  Leicester are pretty much like all English clubs who'd prefer these groups didn't exist, little pesky irritants that just get in the way, they'd much prefer more families who'll pay more and sit in silence.

There is a hardcore who really want better for all. We will see off suits down there, ignore smarmy ****s on here and plough on.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

There is a hardcore who really want better for all. We will see off suits down there, ignore smarmy ****s on here and plough on.

Also whats the alternative? Sat bored and unhappy. It’s the only thing that keeps us all still going so thats worth fighting for.

9 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I think last season was a turning point for UFS and the fanbase. Seems a more positive perception now