Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Another absolutely stupid decision.

We've had very few, if any, successes off the pitch in a long while.

Done this before and was a huge success. And they've just ignored the request?

This is the exact time to be trying to get as many fans on side as possible 

Remember we'll still be here long after these fuchers have fuched off 

I'm going to enjoy the season and get behind the team no matter what - It'd be great to see the section backed by SK2 and G block this year 

COYB 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Another absolutely stupid decision.

We've had very few, if any, successes off the pitch in a long while.

Done this before and was a huge success. And they've just ignored the request?

This is the exact time to be trying to get as many fans on side as possible 

Frustrating as well thats it is all so last minute and reactive with them. They turned moving it vs Birmingham but why not say look if we are at home next year early in the League Cup we will try it then.

They can’t keep hiding behind fears of fans standing in 2024.

19 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'm fed up with it tbh. People want it to turn toxic straight away.

I'm up for getting behind Cooper and the lads and winning those three points against Spurs. People talking already as if Spurs are like Manchester City.

I think they’re going to look like Man City on Monday. In fact, I can’t help thinking most sides are going to look like MCFC against us.

Let’s hope that fear is proved unfounded and that our Championship quality side minus our best player / all coaching staff  is better than logic suggests

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It just clearly isn't a priority for them.

I think they feel the stadium will be nearly full for the Tranmere game too :giggle:

I think it’s because they don’t like UFS honestly. You guys are the only ones that rightly call them out but someone has to. Keep it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Wonder what free beer and donuts will be deployed to try and lift the mood pre game….

Think the programme message from Cooper or Top will be interesting.

42 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

"Thank you for your support last season"

"It'll be a tough season and the lads will need your support, which you I'm sure will provide." 

On 16/08/2024 at 18:12, Silva Fox said:

Maybe just boycott the game altogether?

Absolutely fvck all changes at KPFC while good customers continue to pay their money and sit down in the Bowl.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Absolutely fvck all changes at KPFC while good customers continue to pay their money and sit down in the Bowl.

If say UFS boycotted thats exactly what the club would prefer. Likely more of an annoyance by being there and banners etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

If say UFS boycotted thats exactly what the club would prefer. Likely more of an annoyance by being there and banners etc.

It’s one argument, I guess, and one I have some sympathy for given you are among the few last remaining proper fans attending matches.

But I still advocate for a full and complete boycott until these shits are out of the club.

17 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Seems a familiar argument...

Whilst it wouldn't bother me, I can understand why some people would be a bit frustrated by it.  

However, him uploading the photo in the first place for self pity is more of a mess than what he's complaining about imo. 

22 hours ago, Wymsey said:

It will go something like this..

Top to Chat GPT "write a passionate message to Leicester fans for the upcoming football season from the owner"

Dear Leicester City Family,

As we stand on the brink of a new season, I want to reach out to each and every one of you—our incredible fans, who are the heart and soul of this great club. Together, we’ve seen triumphs that defied expectations, shared moments that will live forever in football history, and faced challenges with unwavering belief. Your passion, loyalty, and commitment have always been our greatest strength.

This season, we embark on a journey with renewed determination. We’ve been through highs and lows, but what has never wavered is our spirit—our Foxes never quit. The road ahead won’t be easy, but it’s one we’ll travel together, with our heads held high and our hearts full of hope.

Our team is ready, our ambitions are clear, and our vision for the future remains bold. We are building something special, something that honors our past and inspires our future. Whether you’re cheering from the stands at the King Power Stadium, from your home, or wherever you may be in the world, know that your support drives us forward.

Every chant, every cheer, every show of support makes a difference. You are the twelfth man, the force that turns the tide. Together, we can make this season one to remember—a season where we fight with pride, where we rise to every challenge, and where we show the world what it means to be Leicester City.

Thank you for being the best fans in the world. Let’s make this season unforgettable. Let’s write the next chapter of our story together, and let’s do it with the passion and pride that defines us.

Come on, you Foxes!

With all my heart,

Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha

Leicester City Football Club

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Whilst it wouldn't bother me, I can understand why some people would be a bit frustrated by it.  

However, him uploading the photo in the first place for self pity is more of a mess than what he's complaining about imo. 

There's nothing to 'see' any more though, is there? They just line up in front of the dugouts to that dull PL anthem- complete anticlimax.

Used to love watching the team come out the tunnel, run to the kop and applaud the fans. If that's what they were missing then I might understand, but the banner would have been long gone before the team made their way over yesterday.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Daggers said:

“I’ve waited 22 years to see them walk out in the Premier League.”

Translated: 'I jumped back on the bandwagon now we're good again, and couldn't get anything for my Facebook wall'