Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, Munshi said:

No one noticed but it’s being discussed on this thread, funny that.

We sit behind you, we support you and the team every week.... no idea what it was about today, probably something about getting moved for next season if i was to guess?  But honestly,.... it didn't look good and I'd say it failed in whatever you were trying to achieve....  don't turn those who actually have your back against you

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, tomtom said:

We sit behind you, we support you and the team every week.... no idea what it was about today, probably something about getting moved for next season if i was to guess?  But honestly,.... it didn't look good and I'd say it failed in whatever you were trying to achieve....  don't turn those who actually have your back against you

Failed but its a hot topic of discussion. Fairplay to them, I'd say point made. 

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

I’m not against the protest. I’m the first one to say the people who run the club are absolute jokers who don’t seem to know what they’re doing or enjoy doing it. I’ve wanted protest for a long time too. I stand in the section every week. Heard about this protest though standing for 90 and not singing so decided not to spend £50 to do that. Just think a protest outside the ground would make more of an impact for UFS and get the message out more

Was the most embarrassing protest ever 

24 minutes ago, tomtom said:

They’ve always picked on their own fans. You only have to go on to twitter to see some of the abuse they dish out to their own. 

On 29/12/2022 at 09:20, fox_up_north said:

People respond to what they're paying £40 to see. I really dislike the idea that it's the responsibility of the fans to provide the atmosphere. 

If a band complains that the audience at a gig is dead, that's the closest comparison. At the end of the day, you're there to be entertained and it's hard to be enthusiastic about some of the dross we've been served. 

Are you not entertained?.....................

It looks like a group of youths dressed up for a funeral - but the hoods up made it extra hard. 

Throwing toys out the pram for whatever reason, going against your own beliefs of singing throughout and “backing the lads” is a PR disaster, whatever credibility UFS had left has now gone up the wazoo. Completely embarrassing. 

• Like 2