Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

15 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I genuinely think that people who buy match day tickets here, don’t even know it’s a singing section until they get there. 

Every now and then I use my brother or nephews ticket (don't tell the powers that be....probably ban us all) and I've noticed in regards the singing section that the first three or four rows sing then nothing behind. I reckon loads want to say their in the singing section but don't want to contribute. And the excuse that they don't know the words is rubbish as well because after a few minutes of listening even I can pick up most of the chants and I'm an old codger. Would be great to try and get more like minded in one area so here's hoping. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxy tiler said:

Every now and then I use my brother or nephews ticket (don't tell the powers that be....probably ban us all) and I've noticed in regards the singing section that the first three or four rows sing then nothing behind. I reckon loads want to say their in the singing section but don't want to contribute. And the excuse that they don't know the words is rubbish as well because after a few minutes of listening even I can pick up most of the chants and I'm an old codger. Would be great to try and get more like minded in one area so here's hoping. 

Atmosphere tourists the lot of them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foxy tiler said:

Even in the bottom few rows around me you’ve got people just talking, and taking selfies. The fanbase just lacks passion if we are honest. 

• Like 1