Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

Yea, so to resolve this issue, would of been to eject the away fans in the home end and ban who ever sold them the tickets, brutal yes but morally right!! Piss poor stewarding piss poorly run club, astonishing really after the statement they have made with away  tickets now having to prove ID!

OK, I didn't know what the rules were on giving your ticket to someone else.  Not sure how they would inforce that rule though...thats all I meant by it.

10 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

“If someone had of manned up and kicked off with them” 

How old are you, 11?

So you would have been happy with 3 Arsenal fans in front of you? Or 3 Forest fans next time we play them?

You would obviously be fine with it, as we should just control ourselves?

Happy to let them celebrate right in front of you aswell? Ok to taunt you and chant right in your face?

If you think this would be accepted at Leeds, Villa  or Everton or any club with any self respect you are in cloud cuckoo land. I guarantee try it in them grounds and you would be kicked down every step to the exit.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

OK, I didn't know what the rules were on giving your ticket to someone else.  Not sure how they would inforce that rule though...thats all I meant by it.

Well I can guarantee the rules were broken on selling a ticket to away fans in home areas pal, but like I said it sounds like it didn’t escalate today but that’s lucky on another day, another area it could of, and I have seen it before and it’s not nice especially with young kids witnessing it, end of the day it’s horrendous stewarding and I hope the pal on here reports him 

3 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

So you would have been happy with 3 Arsenal fans in front of you? Or 3 Forest fans next time we play them?

Happy to let them celebrate right in front of you aswell? Ok to taunt you and chant right in your face?

If you think this would be accepted at Leeds, Villa  or Everton or any club with any self respect you are in cloud cuckoo land. I guarantee try it in them grounds and you would be kicked down every step to the exit.

Wouldn't bother me...i don't think so anyway lol, but I understand your point, some people have less self control.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Haha, what a truly middle class tory response  from UFS. Stand there and do nothing like a bunch of spoilt teenagers. The self importance is astounding. You won't be missed.

As with most posters, I didn't notice until coming on here.

As an aside, it was flat due to the majority of fans believing Arsenal would turn us over before a ball was kicked. 

This is one of the worst posts I’ve ever read. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Maybe they were sitting around all the tigers fans and they forgot they were at the football 🤣🤣🤣,  no on a serious note the only away fans I have ever seen in the home end there have been trouble with when they have opened there mouth or celebrated when scored, personally I have never seen fans just sit there and except it, that would be dam wired 🤣

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

You’ve watched Green Street and Football Factory too many times fella. Filling some kids in because they snuck in the home end is not okay. Plus I reckon most of us on here have snuck in a home end once or twice in our lives too. 

Most on here would welcome some away fans in with them by the sounds of it. Perhaps share a clapper? 

2 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Maybe they were sitting around all the tigers fans and they forgot they were at the football 🤣🤣🤣,  no on a serious note the only away fans I have ever seen in the home end there have been trouble with when they have opened there mouth or celebrated when scored, personally I have never seen fans just sit there and except it, that would be dam wired 🤣

Sit there and accept it is the worst they can expect by the sounds of it. From reading on here an away fan can expect shares on the mug of tea, half a sandwich and a hand job from the fellas wife while their team strokes home another goal they are no doubt filming.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Most on here would welcome some away fans in with them by the sounds of it. Perhaps share a clapper? 

Sit there and accept it is the worst they can expect by the sounds of it. From reading on here an away fan can expect shares on the mug of tea, half a sandwich and a hand job from the fellas wife while their team strokes home another goal they are no doubt filming.

It happens in football and has done for a very long time so much so its part of the culture its really nothing to get this upset about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

It's seems a weird concept to mix fans but actually it is fairly common around Europe. There just seems to be a real hard mindset that it's my way or the highway in this country. The way Fulham do it, I think is reasonable. 3 stands purely home fans but then have away fans and a neutral zone. The constant hatred and vitriol to opposing fans is, in my opinion, boring and unnecessary.

Obviously for derby/high risk matches it's a bit risky and possibly needs controlling. I just think the mindset is wrong and kids today are still taught to hate the opposition and show no respect.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's seems a weird concept to mix fans but actually it is fairly common around Europe. There just seems to be a real hard mindset that it's my way or the highway in this country. The way Fulham do it, I think is reasonable. 3 stands purely home fans but then have away fans and a neutral zone. The constant hatred and vitriol to opposing fans is, in my opinion, boring and unnecessary.

Obviously for derby/high risk matches it's a bit risky and possibly needs controlling. I just think the mindset is wrong and kids today are still taught to hate the opposition and show no respect.

mixed section 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yeah in Germany the seating sections are usually mixed and the standing sections segregated 

7 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Yeah in Germany the seating sections are usually mixed and the standing sections segregated 

Going in the home end in games in Europe is actually quite enjoyable and the beer is also a million times better. 

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

😂😂This is the future my friend. The club will be loving this, we can be the Fulham of the Midlands and have one giant mixed stadium, where fans of both teams can come together and enjoy the game together.

In regards to are they causing trouble question, if someone had of manned up and kicked off with them, they would have then been causing trouble merely by being there.

We are a laughing stock.

And who would have been the ones punished?

37 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There was a guy in front of me today, probably mid 40s with his son, when the ARS goals was disallowed after the VAR review he spent 20-30 seconds turning to the away fans giving them the V’s standing up, I mean can someone collect their dad? It’s actually embarrassing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

There was a guy in front of me today, probably mid 40s with his son, when the ARS goals was disallowed after the VAR review he spent 20-30 seconds turning to the away fans giving them the V’s standing up, I mean can someone collect their dad? It’s actually embarrassing. 

That's what we like to see.

13 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

That was me and my dad, don’t worry Tommy I won’t tell him you slag him off on the internet. Or that you keep offering me sweets.