Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, Joe_1992 said:

Tbh If Union fs shared what was going on I reckon the majority of fans would support them. Instead they don’t communicate to the match day going fans so they’re gonna criticise them?

Nip round your house and run stuuf past you? And everyone else obvs

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'm nothing to do with UFS. 

Just like taking the piss out of stupid posts 

Union fs have been excellent with creating atmosphere for us I wish they’d just communicate a bit more instead of being a close book. Not sure what’s stupid?

11 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

MOTD commentator (Jonathan Pearce) and pundit (Micah Richards) both commenting that the atmosphere was quiet. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that on MOTD before. 

Yeah pundits never mention how quiet grounds are. Dion Dublin mentioned it months ago, compared it to the Norwich game the year we won the league. No silent protest on either of those ocassions.

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Yeah pundits never mention how quiet grounds are. Dion Dublin mentioned it months ago, compared it to the Norwich game the year we won the league. No silent protest on either of those ocassions.

Whereabouts are you in the ground?

2 hours ago, Dames said:

When people pull attention seeking stunts its going to get people talking and having a pop. I think some of the stuff they’ve done is great especially the tifos but at the same time I dont think they are above reproach either. Some of them come across as highly arrogant and entitled, they definitely could have handled the seat moving situation better but for a lot of them the first response was to rub it in the faces of those that were displaced rather than being supportive. Also over the years i’ve seen plenty of them go at their own fans in the stadiums and online.

"the tifos are great but... " 

🙄🥱

Edited by Jackubu

2 hours ago, blueharmie said:

Not being funny here but tell the stewards to **** off or join in together and intimidate the ****ers .

Never had this problem In L1 when it all first started up.

How many are there of you compared to stewards? Come on now lads .

Agreed. Glad L1 is as loud as it is, incredible some would say. 

2 hours ago, browniefox said:

For me the atmosphere is massively affected by what is happening on the pitch. We used to attack with intent and this got the crowd going. 

Since Puels negative football and Brendan followed that on, the lack of passion on the field comes into the stands. 

To think when we used to go behind as a fan base we knew we would have a go back and try something, there was countless times I can remember we were louder than the away team who had just scored, now there is nothing like passion on the pitch which is obviously going to go into the stands. You can scream shout, sing and chant all you want at this team and they will serve up what Brendan has driven into them. Keep the ball, recycle and restart, occasionally we get a glimpse into what we used to have but it doesn't last long. 

Think back to 2014/15, we got beat most weeks but we stuck with them and pushed them on because we always gave it a go. Now we go in limp and give in with a whimper. What is there to get the crowd up and at it? 

Give me losses with a team that tries compared to these losses where we go belly up for the oppo. 

“Since Puel’s negative football and Brendan followed that on”? Did you miss the two years we finished 5th and won the FA Cup, after Puel left? If people can’t get up for that then I don’t know what they’ll get up for.

The issue is there’s just to negative people. People just want to turn up and moan. We’re in the top flight and still in a great era for the club. There’s other fans that would give anything for what we’ve got yet they’re still well supported. In fact, some of the best supported teams in the Country are rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2