Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

35 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Mental how we rely on 100 or so lads to provide an atmosphere for 30000, and the 100 lads are getting shit for it 😂

Spot on. Shows where the game is at now. Too many fans happy to pay the money for an afternoon out and not actually have any real interest or give a shit about the club and what goes on on the pitch. We can be very tin pot at times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TamworthFoxes said:

So you would have been happy with 3 Arsenal fans in front of you? Or 3 Forest fans next time we play them?

You would obviously be fine with it, as we should just control ourselves?

Happy to let them celebrate right in front of you aswell? Ok to taunt you and chant right in your face?

If you think this would be accepted at Leeds, Villa  or Everton or any club with any self respect you are in cloud cuckoo land. I guarantee try it in them grounds and you would be kicked down every step to the exit.

For what exactly? Some Instagram likes? Proper embarrassing post. It’s 2023 and the world is cctv’d up to the max and you think grown adults should risk their futures because another grown adult likes another sports team 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

For what exactly? Some Instagram likes? Proper embarrassing post. It’s 2023 and the world is cctv’d up to the max and you think grown adults should risk their futures because another grown adult likes another sports team 

That's a very Tory outlook

Would of been walloped to Loughborough and back in the day 

Didn’t know there was a protest. I noticed there were no flags or a drum, but didn’t realise it was a protest. I don’t even know what the protest was about.

Feel like it would have meant more if they publicised it in advance somehow. Now the event is over, it means pretty much nothing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

I didn't notice there was a protest, still don't know what it was about, still don't give a shit. 

Don't think the atmosphere carries as well as they think it does. I've had days in the kop korner at Filbert street and had a great time and found out from others at the other end that they could barely hear us and modern stadiums don't carry as well anyway. 

I'm in g2 and nobody near me noticed anything. 

Bad atmosphere, on the back of piss poor performance, but i guess their interpretation was that it was a shit performance because they didn't cheer them on. Dream on lads. Today was not exciting in advance due to getting pummelled by man u and knowing we were playing top of the league. 

Now I think about it, there was less of a droning to my left where a small group sing songs too fast that nobody knows the words, and before you give it the songbook bollocks, we never needed it in the past as the songs were good songs for football matches that caught on. 

Ps. We also didn't expect the whole stadium to join in, our singing sections were enough to create an atmosphere. 

Stop trying to tell others what to do and dictate to the club what you want. Stand near each other and sing, but don't moan when your songs are too shit to make others join in. 

If they really wanted to do that, they’d have released something about why they were not vocal this weekend and encouraged others to join. 

They didn’t…..

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Btw that end from Arsenal was shit considering their position. Another club where the largest chant is something about the opposition rather than celebrating your own club 

Arsenal have always had terrible ends noise wise.

In terms of numbers only Liverpool and United are better but noise wise they are well of the mark

22 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Btw that end from Arsenal was shit considering their position. Another club where the largest chant is something about the opposition rather than celebrating your own club 

They have shite fans anyway. All big clubs have some sort of unique songs that are well known by the rest of the country where as Arsenal fans reel off songs half the EFL use

• Like 1