Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, lcfc80 said:

the fact that you claim someone who sings for 90 minutes is a bigger supporter than someone who doesn't is total nonsense. i know plenty of people that wouldn't dream of missing a game or slagging the club off but don't sing

Not missing a game and not slagging off the club is not supporting though? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Joe_1992 said:

Union fs have been excellent with creating atmosphere for us I wish they’d just communicate a bit more instead of being a close book. Not sure what’s stupid?

I relocated into the section from L1 (rip) in the summer. First game in there August there's a flyer on every seat from them with an invite to their pub and how to get involved. Hardly a closed shop? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Not missing a game and not slagging off the club is not supporting though? 

3 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

ok mate lol

I'm waiting  to see what lcfc081 to lcfc097 has to say??!

• Haha 2

Only thing I’d agree with about the ufs slander is the closed book as no one really knows what’s going on. I don’t really get what the protest about but maybe with some context it would make sense. Think they are excellent other then being very closed off to other fans in my opinion. 

17 minutes ago, LC1884FC said:

I relocated into the section from L1 (rip) in the summer. First game in there August there's a flyer on every seat from them with an invite to their pub and how to get involved. Hardly a closed shop? 

So unless you move to their intended section, you are non the wiser. The epitomy of a closed shop.

Just now, BigMicky said:

Errr no. You have missed the point entirely. Hoe about putting a flyer on every seat in the stadium. An introduction to UFS if you will, may even garner support.

They have a website. I’m sure you’re old enough to go on it and have a look at what they’re about.

Good on them for doing something. How much of this forum is people saying ‘the clubs dead mate it’s a shambles I’m off to Anstey nomads from now dead mate it’s gone’ whilst clicking renew season ticket in the same breath. It’s a shame I can’t see most usernames as I imagine it’s the same people posting it over and over again to try and win internet points

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Not sure what you want, an email?  A group in every part of the ground?

And this why people dont like the group. Your response says it all. You are trying to mock. Hand me a flyer, hold an online forum. Whats wrong with having sections across the ground? 

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Definition; support: be actively interested in and concerned for the success of (a particular sports team)

Someone who doesn’t miss a game is clearly a supporter LOl 

Definition; SUPPORTER: a person who gives encouragement and approval to someone or something. 

Sitting there doing nothing is not giving encouragement to the players on the pitch clearly. As I said, you’re a spectator not a supporter.

4 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Definition; SUPPORTER: a person who gives encouragement and approval to someone or something. 

Sitting there doing nothing is not giving encouragement to the players on the pitch clearly. As I said, you’re a spectator not a supporter.

So just out of curiosity do you think spectators should be allowed to attend games or not?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Haha I thought you might!

Ps I was well pissed yesterday, but it's fair to say I'm not a fan and I do enjoy the fact that I know plenty will disagree. 🍻Cheers, it's now the morning after and I'm trying not to reply to some of the others.... But losing. One reply I must give, not aimed at you, is that I don't feel the need for "excuses" re songs, to sing or not see as I decide. That is the crux of my ahem argument 🤣

Edited by gw_leics772

Just now, Lcfc098 said:

Whoever wants to attend can attend. Doesn’t change the fact that they are not supporters 

So then why are you so bothered? This is what I don’t get about people who sing. If you want to sing, then do it. Why are you so bothered about people who don’t?

This is the problem with the social media generation, you’re all more worried about clout online with opposition fans than actually just going to the game to enjoy it. 

• Like 1