Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

13 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Do you not 

Vichai had a dream

Jamie vardys magic

Leicester boys are we

Boys in blue 

I'm sure there's more

Yeah these are not long football songs at all. 

Hardly the likes of 'Poor Scouser Tommy', 'The Pride of All Europe', 'Blaydon Races'. If we were singing songs like this with multiple verses then yeah.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Absolute rubbish. Majority can't even be bothered to join with "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester".

The most popular chant of recent times is the Dewsbury Hall one, and even then it only works because 'Dewsbury-Hall' is exchanged with Wonderwall. We could have done 'and after all, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall', but that's way too complicated so we're stuck with and 'after all you're my Dewsbury-Hall' describing him as some form of inanimate object. 

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The most popular chant of recent times is the Dewsbury Hall one, and even then it only works because 'Dewsbury-Hall' is exchanged with Wonderwall. We could have done 'and after all, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall', but that's way too complicated so we're stuck with and 'after all you're my Dewsbury-Hall' describing him as some form of inanimate object. 

Or "He's got massive balls", cos that would fit as well.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Or "He's got massive balls", cos that would fit as well.

Our fanbase does have an unhealthy obsession with the size of our own players members so this could really take off.

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Will just clear this up for the purpose of clarity if nothing else, because some posters seem to think they know every UFS member by name and twitter/foxestalk username. It's not fair to have words put in people's mouths or posts/views whatever attributed to the group inaccurately. 

No one actually involved in the group thinks like this. 

Fair play for coming out and saying this. You probably do get a bad rep that you don't deserve because of some clingers on/wannabes that are quite loud online. I'll admit i've fallen for it. 

4 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

This arguement goes round and round.  It would all be a non issue if the club gave like minded fans their own end like the vast majority of clubs do.

Ultimately this is where it should end up and that way everyone can stop abusing each other for what they think the other should be doing. You'd think that would come with safe standing but the club will need to be dragged kicking and screaming into it. 

25 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Do you not 

Vichai had a dream

Jamie vardys magic

Leicester boys are we

Boys in blue 

I'm sure there's more

You say that but those songs actually get regular airing and people join in. So it's not the fact that longer songs are boring or people can't sing them, it's the fact people can't be bothered to shout more than "Leicester".

As above, the majority of songs are not complete overkill on lyrics.

3 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

For the people who struggle with a song more than 7 words, just stick with the recent tete chant of ole ole ole ole, tete or sung at villa replacing vardy with tete….. their magic, you know, tete and iheanacho.. surely that can’t go wrong

they're.

• Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 13:04, Samilktray said:

Despite all this I can’t believe they can’t afford to give Thick Micky a flyer every week detailing everything he needs to know about them, so that he doesn’t have to feel like they’re a closed shop 

Again, personal insults and lies, it doesnt help your cause. I don't live in Leicester or use facebook. How would I know of radio/media interviews concerning UFS? Please enlighten me. As mentioned how about putting out a flyer on each seat? Printing costs are less than £150, im sure you could raise that, who knows you may even entice some new members. 

13 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Again, personal insults and lies, it doesnt help your cause. I don't live in Leicester or use facebook. How would I know of radio/media interviews concerning UFS? Please enlighten me. As mentioned how about putting out a flyer on each seat? Printing costs are less than £150, im sure you could raise that, who knows you may even entice some new members. 

Do you just think everyone in here is a member of UFS? Pretty flattering to be honest! lol

34 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Man United have binned off their pre match music at the request of one of their fan groups.

United seem to be way more in touch with their fans who want to make an atmosphere and they have one of the biggest stadiums in Europe