Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Atmosphere was alright tonight despite the absolute toilet football on show. The ground really would be beyond appalling to be in without them right now.

Side-point, that I made at the time - those with enough spare time to e-mail the club should be giving them both barrels over us playing goal music when pulling it back to 2-1 against a f**king Championship club. Never been more embarrassed to hear it in my life.

Dear OntarioFox

We have no plans to change the current matchday experience format for our customers. Therefore, goal music will remain for the foreseeable future.

However, should circumstances change, please feel free to get in touch with your concerns again.

Kind regards

LCFC

• Haha 1

Sat in the middle of  the east stand tonight felt like I was watching Leicester tigers, could hear L block more then Union fs tbf maybe it was we’re I was sitting, away players must love Coming to our place with zero passion coming from the stands, like I said we’re more like a rugby crowd!! Pathetic 

• Like 3

Terrible. Section tried all game despite how shit it was. Tough though when nobody to the right or left of you joins in. It’s beyond laughable tbh especially when we’ve got 1 back and then need the Kop up and sucking the ball in to the net. Like someone above said ‘rugby crowd’. Those who have any passion and want to create an atmosphere are in the minority. Shocking on the pitch and worse off it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

and when Thomas came off.

I sat in B2 for the first time tonight. Is it that area or was the atmosphere just shite tonight?

Heard Thomas boos was disgraceful from our fans, but blame Rodgers for mind frame the kid is in. Ended up clapping him off standing up cos felt so sorry for him

• Like 1

I sat in the centre of the kop with my lad pretty close to the bottom so you get a good idea of where the noise is coming from during the match....all i can say is thankgod for Union FS being in that corner. Without them it would genuinely be silent. 

Sat amongst thousands of fans who only raise their voice to boo Luke Thomas off of the pitch or to boo at half time/full time :thumbdown:

Tbh, atmosphere is always worse when we have so many general sale bums on seats. But I expected better than what we got last night, before match there was very little passion. Even ‘when you’re smiling’ was faded out before the end. Shambles all f**king night really.

Edited by phoneticerror

26 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Tbh, atmosphere is always worse when we have so many general sale bums on seats. But I expected better than what we got last night, before match there was very little passion. Even ‘when you’re smiling’ was faded out before the end. Shambles all f**king night really.

When they faded it out everyone carries on singing it where I was sat, I thought it sounded great

• Like 3