Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

I always thought the ‘but he won us the cup’ sort of supporter was a bit of a myth until today. Youngish lad leaving shouting Rodgers out, this guy tells him not to come back if he doesn’t like it , the lad goes ‘are happy with this sh*t’ the chap ‘he won us the cup so don’t come back’ I’m in H block. Fofana chant was funny, but sadly we all appear to be sleepwalking to the championship with a bit of a whimper. Feels like we are wanting to be put out of our misery. Whole club needs a bolt of electricity through it to shock it into life. 

• Like 1

There was a Rodgers out chant going around back of SK2 after about 88 minutes, some old boy was moaning saying get behind the team or piss off and don't come back, as if this side with 10 men were going to come back from 2 down with 2 minutes to play. People need to seriously wake up and not accept this shite anymore. Players didn't exactly deserve clapping off either, half the blame is at their door as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

There was a Rodgers out chant going around back of SK2 after about 88 minutes, some old boy was moaning saying get behind the team or piss off and don't come back, as if this side with 10 men were going to come back from 2 down with 2 minutes to play. People need to seriously wake up and not accept this shite anymore. Players didn't exactly deserve clapping off either, half the blame is at their door as well. 

Players take more than half the blame, they are an absolute shambles with no fight. I wouldn’t be arsed if half of them left.

• Like 2

Usually sit in SK2/3. Today moved over to B2… people around me failed to clap the players onto the pitch. Showed no real passion for the team. Bloke behind me talking about how ‘hopefully I’ll get a win tomorrow’ talking about watching West Ham. Lads more bothered with taking pictures of Fofana and Chilly at the end of the game. 
won’t be sitting there again.

Edited by 001merp