Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

34 minutes ago, ElleVerlo said:

Well one of them was fighting yesterday and another punched a woman after the game. Witnessed it myself. So yeah 

Anyone has the option of going in the singing section, doesn’t automatically mean they have anything to do with UFS.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

I always thought the ‘but he won us the cup’ sort of supporter was a bit of a myth until today. Youngish lad leaving shouting Rodgers out, this guy tells him not to come back if he doesn’t like it , the lad goes ‘are happy with this sh*t’ the chap ‘he won us the cup so don’t come back’ I’m in H block. Fofana chant was funny, but sadly we all appear to be sleepwalking to the championship with a bit of a whimper. Feels like we are wanting to be put out of our misery. Whole club needs a bolt of electricity through it to shock it into life. 

Makes me laugh the irony of it during the Chelsea game. He won us the cup you can't slate him. But we'll slate Fofana who... also won us the cup.

Pointless trying to reason with these types though. Parents are twins level of IQ.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

It's not true and you know it. Nobody was fighting and nobody punched a woman.

He punched a woman in the arm as leaving as she criticised him for singing Rogers Out. It happened right in front of me. The fight also happened although just a little smack. I don’t need to lie. I know what I saw. Like I say I’m all for the singing section/UFS I don’t have a problem. I’m Rodgers Out’. 

Just now, ElleVerlo said:

He punched a woman in the arm as leaving as she criticised him for singing Rogers Out. It happened right in front of me. The fight also happened although just a little smack. I don’t need to lie. I know what I saw. Like I say I’m all for the singing section/UFS I don’t have a problem. I’m Rodgers Out’. 

No punches were thrown.

15 minutes ago, ElleVerlo said:

Don’t have an alternative opinion in this thread otherwise you will be toast ;) 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ElleVerlo said:

I was right at the front yesterday and also did NOT witness this. A woman did approach near the end of the match but there was nothing more than a vocal exchange.

I cannot comment on anything that happened walking out of the stadium or in the concourse.

19 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There is a difference between opinion and fact but I am sure you are clever enough to know that.

Sure. I don’t think the chap has any reason to make stuff up, be a bit weird if he did.

1 hour ago, ElleVerlo said:

He gave a woman a dead arm football violence is out of control I saw a bloke give another bloke an angry nipple twist too.

I've gone past the point of anger now. 

Looking the right (facing the pitch) of the section and seeing an entire sea of utterly miserable zombies just sitting there as though waiting to see the Dr was utterly soul destroying. 

Clearly all of them fed up but not an ounce of realisation or flicker of life in their eyes. 

Just silent zombies. 

Rodgers out...... Obviously 

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

I always thought the ‘but he won us the cup’ sort of supporter was a bit of a myth until today. Youngish lad leaving shouting Rodgers out, this guy tells him not to come back if he doesn’t like it , the lad goes ‘are happy with this sh*t’ the chap ‘he won us the cup so don’t come back’ I’m in H block. Fofana chant was funny, but sadly we all appear to be sleepwalking to the championship with a bit of a whimper. Feels like we are wanting to be put out of our misery. Whole club needs a bolt of electricity through it to shock it into life. 

I saw this, sit behind the chap who gave the lad some, been in the same seats many years and it’s the first time this chap has ever raised his voice, usually sits silently but now decides to defend Rodgers, plonker.

26 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

What was it like yesterday? I heard the BR out chants at the end but how big was it?

I chose not to go. I couldn’t face the 6 hour round trip. First time I’ve be so despondent and actively chose not to go. Says it all really.

The first chant was just after the second goal before it was disallowed. Fairly loud but changed when it stayed 1-0 and the spell around our goal got the crowd back onside.

The Soumare for Mandy substitution brought a lot of anger and after the third goal there were several more Rodgers Out chants. Was reasonably loud but fewer people in the ground so not as much of an impact.

Definitely evident the crowd have gone.

• Thanks 1