Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, Corky said:

The first chant was just after the second goal before it was disallowed. Fairly loud but changed when it stayed 1-0 and the spell around our goal got the crowd back onside.

The Soumare for Mandy substitution brought a lot of anger and after the third goal there were several more Rodgers Out chants. Was reasonably loud but fewer people in the ground so not as much of an impact.

Definitely evident the crowd have gone.

For me that was the most empty it has Been towards the end of the game.

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I'm about to upset a few people now but I've had a season ticket now for over 20 years and always sat in sk1 at the king power so I've seen alot of big ups and downs. 

The current singing section we have there is a disgrace so I apologise if you are in there but you're more fickle and two faced than anything I've seen. 

I totally respect everyone's opinions but the way you guys behave is cringey to say the least. Embarrassing at times.

Real sad state of affairs when you're supposed to be generating an atmosphere and supporting the team

The section sang songs supporting the team for the vast majority of the game yesterday. It was pretty much on it's own in doing that unless Fofana or Chilwell were on the ball.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I'm about to upset a few people now but I've had a season ticket now for over 20 years and always sat in sk1 at the king power so I've seen alot of big ups and downs. 

The current singing section we have there is a disgrace so I apologise if you are in there but you're more fickle and two faced than anything I've seen. 

I totally respect everyone's opinions but the way you guys behave is cringey to say the least. Embarrassing at times.

Real sad state of affairs when you're supposed to be generating an atmosphere and supporting the team

Ehats your evidence for this?

You do know they are not affiliated  to lcfc?

3 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

At what point would it be acceptable to call for the manager to go, do you reckon? Should we wait until relegation is confirmed or would that still be fickle and two faced? 

Just now, Voll Blau said:

The section sang songs supporting the team for the vast majority of the game yesterday. It was pretty much on it's own in doing that unless Fofana or Chilwell were on the ball.

Absolute nonsense mate, I know what I heard and saw.

Fickle and two faced are thoughts of alot of others too.....

People can moan all they want. The time for action is now. Sleepwalking to relegation because the board, manager, staff, players and a good chunk of the support are accepting it. 

Going to throw away an incredible few years of hard work. And a few get all snowflakey about chants. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 2

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

If you actually read what I've said, have I at any point said I want Rodgers to stay? No. I'm merely pointing out that the section is full of two faced fickle fans, end of. Heaven knows what the behaviour would of been like when we were fighting relegation in the championship..... oh no, those so called fans probably didn't even go to watch the games then

You're calling people two faced, but specifically what are you saying they've done wrong?

• Like 4

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

If you actually read what I've said, have I at any point said I want Rodgers to stay? No. I'm merely pointing out that the section is full of two faced fickle fans, end of. Heaven knows what the behaviour would of been like when we were fighting relegation in the championship..... oh no, those so called fans probably didn't even go to watch the games then

You're right mate, I apologise. Would you like to elaborate on what it was you found to be fickle and two faced?

Absolute nonsense mate, I know what I heard and saw.

Fickle and two faced are thoughts of alot of others too.....

What did you hear and see? The vast majority of the game the section sang songs in support of the team.

9 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Where abouts do you sit in the stadium now? I don’t sit in the singing section but I think it’s clear they’re the only ones singing most of the time. 

I’d say 80% of them did. I know this because I was there and they were there. When you regularly go you know the ‘faces’. As far back to some of them as kids on fox travel. 

The foundations of the group were found whilst we were very average in the Championship because our atmosphere was woeful when playing the likes of Charlton and Ipswich at home. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Guest said:

You're right mate, I apologise. Would you like to elaborate on what it was you found to be fickle and two faced?

Well for starter, when Chelsea scored the 2nd goal, the Rodgers out chant was in full voice, only for the goal to be ruled out by VAR. 5 mins later we equalise and they're dancing around getting behind the team. Even people near me were telling them to shush....it was like they were away fans

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Where abouts do you sit in the stadium now? I don’t sit in the singing section but I think it’s clear they’re the only ones singing most of the time. 

They do sing yes when we're doing OK or winning, but they're the first to moan and criticise when we're not and ultimately then create a negative vibe. Hence my fickle points 

Edited by chris_lcfc_85
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Singing throughout the game and then being pissed off at the end of it doesn't make you "two faced" ffs. 

But whatever that section does people will come on here and cry their eyes out anyway. 

I didn't say anything about the end. Absolutely agree with you about the end. The game is done, vent your feelings but the singing throughout the game is not always positive when it's negative chants 

6 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Well for starter, when Chelsea scored the 2nd goal, the Rodgers out chant was in full voice, only for the goal to be ruled out by VAR. 5 mins later we equalise and they're dancing around getting behind the team. Even people near me were telling them to shush....it was like they were away fans

Angry at conceding before returning to back the team. 

I'd class that as a positive review if anything 😂