Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

It was funny when Chelsea scored the second goal half the kop booed and went down to the concourse it was disallowed and then we scored the equaliser lol

When they scored their third goal folk started flooding out. Then VAR started checking everyone literally turned back round then left when it stood lol embarrassing really. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure that we have a trophy wall like other clubs that have won major trophies. Often see them as players walk down the tunnel. We don't celebrate, show off enough, to remind the world of our achievements. Most clubs would die for our honours board. 

We’d probably build a wall of the King Power Groups company achievements and history in Thailand

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Again, hit a nerve?? 😭

37 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Hit a nerve 😄😄😄

I'd give up Pal.

Your having a fecking mare today🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

If you actually read what I've said, have I at any point said I want Rodgers to stay? No. I'm merely pointing out that the section is full of two faced fickle fans, end of. Heaven knows what the behaviour would of been like when we were fighting relegation in the championship..... oh no, those so called fans probably didn't even go to watch the games then

I'd imagine a good number of them were probably sitting with their parents in the family stand through those times, although I could be making that up based on no evidence whatsoever.

Edited by Vestan Pance

Out of interest I assume UFS had to have the tifo passed off by the club/pre arrange its layout? Were they quite stringent on what it was, keeping a close eye on what it was? Wanting to view it first? 

Looked good! :appl:

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

There is a great irony in the fact that yesterday when anti-Rodgers sentiment was voiced, not one supporter in the ground decided to oppose it by singing in support of him. In fact I couldn’t even try to remember the last time I heard his name sung. 

I think the reaction towards the anti-Rodgers sentiment isn’t even because they disagree with it, it’s because they are perplexed at the sight of fans voicing an opinion. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, 75% of that ground does not care what happens. You could literally sack or employ any human being and it wouldn’t affect them. 

Our fanbase, like the team, is stale. But then I think you would be if you've been doing the same thing year after year for decades. Interesting that the most invigorated fans on here appear to be those that broaden their footballing horizons such as non league and foreign games.

If Leicester City was your only footballing fix, you'd feel the same. New grounds, new teams, new faces all add something to your time and your day. The same four stands, the same walk to the ground, you just get used to it and not really get enthused by it. 

Honestly not that bothered if we get relegated. Club will be forced to bring their extortionate prices down for home games (away games won’t have the cap though) section may get more room to expand, hopefully the installation of rail seating and all the day trippers who come for a day out at a premier league game hopefully never return. Not bothered if we don’t sell out and get 20k ish. People in charge deserve it for putting us in the shit show we’re in now.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Honestly not that bothered if we get relegated. Club will be forced to bring their extortionate prices down for home games (away games won’t have the cap though) section may get more room to expand, hopefully the installation of rail seating and all the day trippers who come for a day out at a premier league game hopefully never return. Not bothered if we don’t sell out and get 20k ish. People in charge deserve it for putting us in the shit show we’re in now.

The prices for home matches are not likely to come down. Probably frozen and will be justified by the 'extra' matches in the championship. 

28 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

It's funny that your wound up though 🤣. Soooo easy 

Not wound up, just making sure you keep responding to make yourself look a bigger tool!!!(And guess what....you are!🤣🤣🤣😘👍)

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

The prices for home matches are not likely to come down. Probably frozen and will be justified by the 'extra' matches in the championship. 

The prices of season tickets yes. But single game tickets will have to come down because if they think they’re gonna charge £48 for a home game vs Swansea and sell any tickets they must be having a laugh 🤣. They’ll be begging people to come when we can’t sell over 20k 

15 minutes ago, Raj said:

Not wound up, just making sure you keep responding to make yourself look a bigger tool!!!(And guess what....you are!🤣🤣🤣😘👍)

I'm happy to be a tool, I stand by my points. You've obviously felt it necessary to call me that because you can't respect people with a different opinion or challenge you

1 minute ago, stillwater said:

The atmosphere is tepid, singing section is a joke 20+ wanna be ultras making a noise and that’s mostly booing now days! . Seems the whole club are sleepwalking to relegation and nobody seems to give a shite!!

How can people boo and also not give a shite?

I know a good percentage in the home ends yesterday were probably a Saint Matthews Chelsea supporters club if one exists.  I walked out the game at about 78 minutes and there was a sizeable amount stood outside pressed against the barrier of the smoking area, eagerly waiting to cheer them back on to the team bus!

Edited by josh_baskin