Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Just another thick idiot posting in here to get some kind of rise out of the UFS lads. Just really weird behaviour from people you’d assume were adults

The UFS lads 🤣🤣🤣. The most fickle fans I've ever known. Well done though lads, you can be loud sometimes 

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just another thick idiot posting in here to get some kind of rise out of the UFS lads. Just really weird behaviour from people you’d assume were adults

The fact you've called this person a thick idiot says all you need to know about the sort of person you are

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I've supported this club since the mid 90s and I've seen the lot so I know when I see a group of fickle fans that think they're important because they're loud once in a while 

Why would you class them as fickle ? 

2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Read the posts back, I can't be arsed to explain again 

Supporting the team and trying to get an atmosphere going isn't mutually exclusive with also wanting the manager gone, I don't know why you think the two are contradictory or why you think it makes them fickle tbh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Read the posts back, I can't be arsed to explain again 

I have and other that saying they shouldn't sing and then boo for the players (not sure they have ever booed individual players?!) You haven't really said anything. 

The players, manager and club deserve to know that the fans are unhappy. 

Like they have said before I'm sure they would be happy to listen to your suggestions and ideas to how they can help improve the atmosphere as you obviously have ideas with being so negative about it currently 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I've supported this club since the mid 90s and I've seen the lot so I know when I see a group of fickle fans that think they're important because they're loud once in a while 

Congratulations you’ve supported since the mid 90s. Doesn’t mean anything

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

Do you know what is really laughable? Fans like you coming in here having a dig at other fans trying to do their best to support our team.

The absolute state of our club at the moment, on and off the pitch, and you want to have a pop at your fellow fans? Absolutely embarrassing. If you've got extra energy to spend why not try putting it to better use like getting involved with the support, rather than laughing at them, and people trying to 'shush' them?

Speaking of how low, and it's 'sunk' btw, the lowest point has got to be the majority of our fans, we can't even call many of them supporters these days. 

Christ this whole thing is grim at the moment.

Nailed it. Amen!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Do you know what is really laughable? Fans like you coming in here having a dig at other fans trying to do their best to support our team.

The absolute state of our club at the moment, on and off the pitch, and you want to have a pop at your fellow fans? Absolutely embarrassing. If you've got extra energy to spend why not try putting it to better use like getting involved with the support, rather than laughing at them, and people trying to 'shush' them?

Speaking of how low, and it's 'sunk' btw, the lowest point has got to be the majority of our fans, we can't even call many of them supporters these days. 

Christ this whole thing is grim at the moment. 

Supporting the team? That wasn't Supporting the team hence the reason I initially posted. If that's supportitng the team then we really are screwed 

There's a big thing amongst our supporters that supporting for longer means that you know more or are somehow more wise than others. Just like anyone else supporting from "the mid 90s"....

😑You wanted Mike Walker here not Martin O'Neill

😑 Were delighted to get Taylor to take us forward

😑 When there was the threat of Warnock coming in you begged Mandaric to get Holloway instead.

Everyone's seen plenty of horseshit here over the years, everyone's booed a guy they thought was the dog's doodahs a few months earlier, everyone's back the wrong horse at some point. Calling people fickle for calling out a manager out of depth is laughable. He isn't going to resign or sack himself. The people most affected by his failures are fans. People have every right to express an opinion. Regardless of whether they loved him in 2019.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

There's a big thing amongst our supporters that supporting for longer means that you know more or are somehow more wise than others. Just like anyone else supporting from "the mid 90s"....

😑You wanted Mike Walker here not Martin O'Neill

😑 Were delighted to get Taylor to take us forward

😑 When there was the threat of Warnock coming in you begged Mandaric to get Holloway instead.

Everyone's seen plenty of horseshit here over the years, everyone's booed a guy they thought was the dog's doodahs a few months earlier, everyone's back the wrong horse at some point. Calling people fickle for calling out a manager out of depth is laughable. He isn't going to resign or sack himself. The people most affected by his failures are fans. People have every right to express an opinion. Regardless of whether they loved him in 2019.

Agreed but I'm entitled to my opinion the same as you. If I feel the support isn't great then that's my opinion 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Where’s your seat out of curiosity?

It’s bound to be west b2.. the section that despises any sort of atmosphere and wants complete silence throughout. 

Like others have said, instead of people moaning about fans making an effort, why don’t they start a chant and join in.. other than that stand up, gesture with your hands and encourage the players to play up. Failing that and that’s too much then just sit there with your bovril. The club is going down the pan and apparently the people trying to make an effort seems to be the main cause.. :blink: