Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Sk1 I'm in. I don't boo our own players and I don't sing Rodgers out midway through a game that we're trying to get back into

Maybe they’ve had enough of being served the same shit every single week? Pretty hard to make a point after the game when majority of our fans leave 15-20 mins before it ends. What about every other game where they’ve supported the team when no one else wants to get involved? 

Of course. But pretending supporting since the 90s makes your opinion superior doesn't work. There are guys on here and other platforms that have supported since the 60s that can see Rodgers time has run out, it's not a young fans thing or "bumfluff beard supporters" as someone said the other day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Absolute nonsense mate, I know what I heard and saw.

Fickle and two faced are thoughts of alot of others too.....

Football is a fickle game. Ask yourself what the atmosphere 

would be like if the ground was full of people like you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, iancognito said:

Of course. But pretending supporting since the 90s makes your opinion superior doesn't work. There are guys on here and other platforms that have supported since the 60s that can see Rodgers time has run out, it's not a young fans thing or "bumfluff beard supporters" as someone said the other day.

Have I said anywhere I want Rodgers to stay? No I haven't 

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

At least I'd support the team and not boo my own players, to then sing their name 5 mins later

If you support BR you are a clown.

3 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I didn't say anything about the end. Absolutely agree with you about the end. The game is done, vent your feelings but the singing throughout the game is not always positive when it's negative chants 

Fofana is a cvnt though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Have I said anywhere I want Rodgers to stay? No I haven't 

Riiiiight. So you're criticising fans for being of the same opinion as you? Because at some point everyone changes their mind. I'm just struggling to see what your angle is here?

Just now, iancognito said:

Riiiiight. So you're criticising fans for being of the same opinion as you? Because at some point everyone changes their mind. I'm just struggling to see what your angle is here?

Its the way its portrayed. Chanting for him to be sacked midway through the first half is super negative to the players 

Guest nathan.
Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Again, I didn't say I did support him

So whats your argument?

BR is the one who instructs the players.

Think you can split our fanbase in 4 tbf

1/4 want Rodgers gone and are vocal aboutit 

1/4 want Rodgers gone but aren’t vocal 

1/4 don’t really care anymore because we won the title and the cup and will always be loyal to KP because of it 

1/4 just go for the day out and wouldn’t go in the championship so don’t really care