Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Was he at fault for amartey missing from 1 yard and KDH missing an open net? 

Well yes because neither should have started.

KDH is awful currently and Amartey is not a footballer. 

49 minutes ago, iancognito said:

There's a big thing amongst our supporters that supporting for longer means that you know more or are somehow more wise than others. Just like anyone else supporting from "the mid 90s"....

😑You wanted Mike Walker here not Martin O'Neill

😑 Were delighted to get Taylor to take us forward

😑 When there was the threat of Warnock coming in you begged Mandaric to get Holloway instead.

Everyone's seen plenty of horseshit here over the years, everyone's booed a guy they thought was the dog's doodahs a few months earlier, everyone's back the wrong horse at some point. Calling people fickle for calling out a manager out of depth is laughable. He isn't going to resign or sack himself. The people most affected by his failures are fans. People have every right to express an opinion. Regardless of whether they loved him in 2019.

I’ll admit it.. I was guilty of all three of them!

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Oh dear oh dear. Fair enough 

You cant blame fans angry reactions.

Its because they actually care about the future of the club and recognise how serious our situation is.

Those who blindly happy clap because we scored a goal are missing the bigger picture here.   

16 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Was he at fault for amartey missing from 1 yard and KDH missing an open net? 

It's his squad, with the players he picks, playing the way he tells them to. If they aren't good enough it's his fault. He's had 4 years and more money than any manager we've ever had. It's all his responsibility. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Pathetic absolute pathetic our support is the equivalent to the crufts crowd👎

There are loads of similar pictures featuring Vardy. It’s all about the narrative we want/don’t want to see. 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 2

I actually get very frustrated now with people celebrating like we’ve just scored when var comes up to potentially cancel an opposing teams goal like yesterday as I feel it’s just masking our deep problems when we normally deserve to be loosing.

6 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I just think our supporters are very meek.

I think many are simply too shy to voice an opinion. 

I'm not overly keen myself tbh. I'm quite a reserved soul and don't like any attention. But sometimes you just have to step up. I shouted for his head consistently yesterday, I called out the Mendy substitution and called out Ward. although nobody joined in, nobody dissented and I got the impression broad nods and agreement ...but the fan base is very passive and just, well,  a bit weak 

It is a weak fanbase. Imagine Leeds or Everton tolerating this shit. I think it's the most hurtful thing this season is that everything about it has revealed how weak we are.

• Like 4

I ain’t got a problem with the singing section, they’re doing what they said they’d do. What I have got a problem with is the Fvckin drum. It literally stops any other chants starting anywhere else in the kop. Random Chants start with a one or two people, but if no one can hear them cos of boom boom boom, the only chants that are gonna get sung are the ones started near the drum. IMO.

• Like 1