Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

6 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

Did my survey. Pointed out that the best thing they can do to improve the atmosphere is win and draw more games and sack the unpopular manager. 

Raised a concern that it feels as though the club is attacking fans at the moment. 

I hadn't pressed send, so I've added in this season, it feels like many things are being introduced to inconvenience the fans and make the match day and supporter experience less enjoyable. And that it would help if we won some games - or at least look like we are trying to!

Guest Fox99

The email reads as though it’s been sent to members of the section, so maybe there’s a separate one to come? Having said that, are there those outside of the section who have received/already completed the survey?

Edited by AlexFT

Took the survey. Spoke about the Singing section with high regards. It helps create atmosphere within the ground which is a massive thing. I also said they need to expand it and make it ‘safe standing’. Anything that encourages atmosphere.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

The email reads as though it’s been sent to members of the section, so maybe there’s a separate one to come? Having said that, are there those outside of the section who have received/already completed the survey?

Yes, I'm STH SK4.

I've added in a request for large sandwiches, small sandwiches are definitely hindering my match day experience :D

Done mine.

Told them to stop treating us like terrorists on the way into the ground (with the ridiculous checks) and to cease the over-zealous stewarding of a section simply trying to create an atmosphere.

And that the way to improve the atmosphere is a safe standing section near the away end that combines the singing section and L1.

Could have written an essay on the final ‘how can we improve’ question.

• Like 3

I hope this is a genuine attempt to gather feedback/constructive criticisms and not just angling for a way to justify bringing it to an end. It feels like the club’s initial progress in implementing it has since shown a bit of a more sinister element in trying to find a reason for it to fail so that they can say they at least tried it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Maybe our fans aren’t crap. The stadium was rocking in our title winning season. I visited The Emirates recently. It’s thunderously loud at the moment. Never used to sound like that. 

Looking at the lack of season tickets sold in the SK1 SS I suspect most are post 2015-16 and not able to get ST yet

It was indeed rocking whilst i was in that area during the title winning season, no orchestrated damming banners (take in the hope??) and negativity

Completed mine. 

Fed back to stop over-policing the section, and stop having so many stewards there for no reason.

Also to work with the singing section, not against them. They've helped create a good atmosphere, so why use that against them? 

• Like 2