Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thought it was decent atmosphere, the performance being the catalyst, something we could actually get behind.

I was disappointed by the droves leaving early however.

I don’t often go, but was there tonight, sung and shouted my heart out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

A question to those who clapped off KDH for his stupid red card then gave Vardy a standing ovation for another inept display.

Why?

Should people boo their own players off then? Thatll do wonders for players confidence at a time when they need us most

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Hammo said:

A question to those who clapped off KDH for his stupid red card then gave Vardy a standing ovation for another inept display.

Why?

Couldn’t see us getting result unless fans backed players today, previously didn’t think it could make difference cos of Rodgers. Thought we were closer today and fans might have dragged us over line, was wrong. Club is a disaster all round 

All this id checks for fans going to away games, yet in the box behind me in A1 there were some very vocal and seemingly under the influence of something villa fans. I think they were only pulled in side when it looked like it was going to kick off with one of our fans. 

9 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

A full 5.5 minutes until the anti Chilwell song. He left 3 years ago!

Does it really lift the team???

Pathetic vocals first half, improved second 

Anti Chilwell song? It's about Castagne, who actually plays for us.

• Like 1

I love KDH and will always back him when he plays for us and gives his all. But when he got sent off last night nearly everyone around us was clapping him off and I couldn't get my head around it.

Firstly, he was on a yellow and he's allowed himself to get mugged off and bought an easy second yellow. Secondly, he's been sent off in a game where we could easily have nicked a win from that point but he resigned us to fighting for a point which in the end we lost.

You can't be applauding him off as in the end he has let us down there. I'm not saying boo the lad at all but he didn't warrant any applause.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Thought it was decent atmosphere, the performance being the catalyst, something we could actually get behind.

I was disappointed by the droves leaving early however.

Villa scoring with 87/88 minutes on the clock and down to ten saw peeps leaving, no one going before then.

The team on the night was backed well enough considering how things have gone.

The players have to get out of this silly mindset of trying to play out from in front of their own box with just a couple minutes remaining.

Clapping a lad off who has just made the game near impossible for us by stupidly getting himself sent off is pathetic. 

He's not playing under 11's ffs

Also the droves that leave early whilst we are fighting for survival....absolute dicks. Have a look at Everton fans to see how you drag your team through. 

I though there were sparks of decent atmosphere last night, sporadic and really uplifting but we just cant sustain it.

I can semi understand KDH getting applauded off, hes one of our own, been shoved into the team when he should be out on loan getting experience.

Like Lako it astounds and appals me that people leave  so early when we are in this mess....you should be ashamed!!

8 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Clapping a lad off who has just made the game near impossible for us by stupidly getting himself sent off is pathetic. 

Also the droves that leave early whilst we are fighting for survival....absolute dicks. Have a look at Everton fans to see how you drag your team through. 

What a contradiction, you've slated fans for trying to raise the atmosphere by clapping off one of our players, even if what he did what stupid. Then you want our fans to do what Everton fans do? Well, what Everton fans do is exactly that. The worst thing you can do when a player gets sent off is let the atmosphere go flat, it's not hard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

What a contradiction, you've slated fans for trying to raise the atmosphere by clapping off one of our players, even if what he did what stupid. Then you want our fans to do what Everton fans do? Well, what Everton fans do is exactly that. The worst thing you can do when a player gets sent off is let the atmosphere go flat, it's not hard. 

Limply clapping someone for ****ing up isn't creating atmosphere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

As a Leicester fan do you really need it Explaining why fans might clap Jamie Vardy off the pitch? 

Jesus Christ! 

Clapping him off fine but a rousing standing ovation like he’s scored the winner. Sorry. No.

12 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Maybe applauding KDH off isn't the same thing, but to make any red card seem like a massive injustice, no matter how justified, and use it to boost the team, smart clubs do that. The sort of nous we've lacked on the pitch for a while.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I always stay to the end, but tonight was very pissing tempting to go home early and beat the rush.

Not aimed at you, but is there ever actually a rush? I stay until the end (woohoo points for me!!!) every match, and languidly idle out the stadium and either into town or if getting a lift, to my dads car parked at Leicester Uni. Never have i had to wait at any stage, I walk unopposed, I also sit a few rows from the back so should hit 'people traffic.' Leaving early is a pathetic excuse IMO.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Clapping him off fine but a rousing standing ovation like he’s scored the winner. Sorry. No.

I think we all know we're seeing the last of Jamie Vardy, if our fans want to celebrate him we ****ing can. He's lost almost all his best qualities and I don't think he should be playing, but I thought he at least looked up for it yesterday. 

Honestly the shit people get angry at on here.