Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

On 05/04/2023 at 12:27, Ian W LCFC said:

Getting on the M69 definitely isn't easy. I never leave early so have to sit in a queue for about 20/30 mins until it gets moving properly. So I can see why some people do it but I didn't like how many left early last night when the team need us.

Yeah definitely, took me nearly an hour to get out of the car park and onto the m69. This was the Brighton game, I made the mistake of parking to close to the ground.

Guest Fox99
3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The club have brought the clappers back.

There’s a lot for me to say about this decision and clappers themselves, it’s just tiresome how this club makes itself the subject of ridicule. It’s the same with goal music, I can only hope they’re not here to stay next season. This move has a desperation feel about it, even though it wasn’t necessary in my view. The club’s perspective is probably wanting to go all out for the cause and clappers add noise clearly because of what they are. However, as proven before they can actually hinder the atmosphere by drowning out chants/songs. 

Edited by AlexFT

Guest Mee-9
4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The club have brought the clappers back.

I also heard Chelsea Dagger will be played when the ball hits the back of the net. 

The clackers will be good for a lot of sections in the ground. Sk1 and L1 can sing their hearts out and the clackers are like the instruments that go with the singing. Anything to create a noise has to be a good move for these last few games at home. I personally use my hands, but like them or not they did create a great atmosphere 2015/16. 

• Like 2