Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Got a photo of the hundreds of boxes with them but its a too big file was to go on here.

2 hours ago, JMenzfeld said:

Seen them with my own two eyes on the concourse today. Clappers with pictures of honesty flags on the back. They will be back tomorrow :thumbdown:

JFC

I'm pinging that bastard towards the concourse as soon as I get in my seat.

Clappers.

Light shows.
Honesty flags

Transfer & recruitment incompetence.
Goal music.
Jessie fking Marsch
Clappers back again.

There's times when I wish I had Elon's money so I could launch this club into orbit and fvck it off for good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, lcfcfem said:

The clackers will be good for a lot of sections in the ground. Sk1 and L1 can sing their hearts out and the clackers are like the instruments that go with the singing. Anything to create a noise has to be a good move for these last few games at home. I personally use my hands, but like them or not they did create a great atmosphere 2015/16. 

Shutup ffs. Comments like this are why the club do all their tinpot things like goal music clappers fire shows etc

3 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Shutup ffs. Comments like this are why the club do all their tinpot things like goal music clappers fire shows etc

It is a fact - they did create a lot of noise when they first came out.  They were used for far too long.  They will create a lot of noise today along with singing.  Anything to raise the roof right now will be good surely.  I don't want to see them next season, but right now it will help.  If you had the good of our club in your heart surely you can see that......... ps no need to be rude.  Just shows immaturity!!!! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, iancognito said:

JFC

Clappers.

Light shows.
Honesty flags

Goal music.
Jessie fking Marsch
Clappers back again.

There's times when I wish I had Elon's money so I could launch this club into orbit and fvck it off for good.

Or you could just not go lol. Save a few quid on a rocket trip 

6 hours ago, iancognito said:

JFC

Clappers.

Light shows.
Honesty flags

Goal music.
Jessie fking Marsch
Clappers back again.

Sounds to me like you’re ready to take up golf

16 hours ago, ren said:

As if things couldn’t get any worse at the moment.

Chuck them on the pitch as a message.

Are you one of those old men who refuse to wave the honesty flags? Or do you think the players will be inspired by your mere presence and occasional moaning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It's so embarrassing from a supporter point of view that we are deep in a relegation fight and our fans need a cardboard clapper to help generate any kind of noise. 

What the **** has happened to us. 

Tinpot army

Embarrassing if you’re in a competition to look well ‘ard. I bet you think real men don’t need them.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

To me it seems that this is someone who believes in superstitions. I can only think that they are that desperate that they think clappers might help us stay up.

It was a wrench for them to be removed. Any excuse to bring them back, despite the fact they are hideous, tinpot and don't help the atmosphere, was always going to happen and seee them return.